Instrument Technician with 3.5 years Experience
Calibration of Transmitters ,valves, analyzers ,switches
Vibration monitoring system Bently Novada 3500 ,Vibro Meter VM 600
Repair and Maintenance of Switches ,Control valves , Solenoid valves ,
Maximo, MS Office
|Last Resume Update||June 29, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
• PTW Acceptor in Mirfa International Power & Water Company
• Ensure that companies Quality, Health, Safety & Environment policies & procedures are strictly followed in each and every job.
• Overhaul and repair assigned instrumentation equipment such as control valve positioners, pneumatic instruments, limit switches, transmitters, etc.
• Ensure I&C equipment is maintained to maximize reliability and availability of plant using work instructions/OEM guidelines under the instructions of the I & C Engineer.
• Check, Calibrate, adjust and test field instruments, control valves, stroking, etc. as per QA standards.
• Read instrument drawings, P & I diagrams, logic diagrams.
• Handle standard instrument test equipment.
• Knowledge in fire fighting system system (Minimax,Samco,Kiddie)
• Perform fault diagnosis, work planning and management.
• Supports the 24-hour operation by being regularly available for call-out at short notice.
• Complete mandatory trainings as assigned.
• Vibration monitoring systems (Bentley Noida 3500,Vibro meter VM600)
• Knowledge in Maximo
Diploma in Electronics Engineering