Jazairi UAE, DUBAI +971528373045 Hassan_jazairi@live.com Nationality: BRITISH/ITALIAN
A highly ambitious and dynamic real estate/business professional with a commercial and residential background, I have the knowledge, skills and experience in management, marketing and sales essential for managing any business. With ten years of experience in various positions, I have excellent analytical, organisational, negotiation, communication and people management skills. I am always looking for my next challenge where I can bring immediate and strategic value.
Skills· Managerial and leadership
· Strategic planning
· Able to resolve conflicts · Fast learner
· Time management
Feb 2018 – present
Business Development Manager / CONIN International Consultants, Dubai, UAE
- Expanding the company in across the Emirates to achieve strategic positioning;
- Bring in potential projects and clients;
- Meeting with direct investors, land owners, government bodies;
- Setting up meetings with the Chairman or CEO with potential investors/land owners.
CONIN is an engineering and architectural design consultants company. I am currently working on building relationships and networks with government bodies in Umm al Quwain to build a five star resort; terms are being agreed to and construction shall commence by the end of 2018.
I have also expanded the company by setting up branches in Abu Dhabi, Ras al Khaimah, Furjairah and Umm al Quwain.
March 2015 – march 2018
Commercial & Residential Property Manager / CLUTTONS, Sharjah, UAE
Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and providing a professional service from inspection to leasing/sales and maintenance of all types of properties to a variety of clients. In addition, in charge of providing professional knowledge, advice and assistance to junior staff, and monitoring rental and sales activity both in occupied and vacant apartments/villas/commercial properties, leasing and sales advice on both residential and commercial properties.
- Managing a property team
- Liaising with both tenants and landlords
- Conducting valuation inspections
- Ensuring that all site operations are in compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Appointing contractors and monitoring implementation of their work
- Review existing property management processes, procedures and systems;
- Ensuring that services are delivered to agreed timescales and KPI's;
- Establish terms and conditions for property leasing and rental;
- Preparing budgets for senior managers;
- Chasing up rent defaulters;
- Controlling procurement and expenditure costs;
- Hiring, training and supervising staff.
may 2014 – may 2015
Project Manager / RITMO trading, Dubai, UAE
At Ritmo I was a project manager and responsible for gaining new clients who need and require all types of furniture, fit out, interior design. It was my responsibility to manage projects from start to completion in a timely, efficient and effective way.
- Setting project objectives;
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects;
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project;
- Carrying out risk assessment;
- Setting and managing the project objectives and quality standards;
- Using the latest IT to keep track of people and progress;
- Hiring and managing specialists and sub-contractors;
- Managing budget.
october 2012 – 2014
Senior Sales Executive / JACOB SARDINI, Dubai, UAE
Primarily responsible for marketing, maximizing sales, and product distribution to improve profitability of the company.
Main roles included:
- Selling products of the Italian Brand Jacob Sardini (furniture, interior design, sanitary ware) both within the salesroom and for projects such as villas, apartments and hotels;
- Establishing contacts with potential customers and recommending solutions based on their needs;
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Supervising 5 members of staff, sales executives, assistants, merchandisers, and cleaners;
- Involved in the training of new or less experienced staff;
- Monitoring and reporting sales performance, challenges and competitor behaviour to the general manager, recommending profit and service improvements;
- Identifying product improvement or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
2010 – 2011
Assistant Office Manager / MEETHAK (lawyer firm) Damascus, Syria
Responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Main roles included:
- Translating documents from Arabic to English
- Preparing and editing documents such as PowerPoint presentations
- Establishing and maintaining filing system including document control
- Carrying out general administrative correspondence
- Maintaining meeting schedules and organising meetings
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
Business Admin BA/ Arab international University SYR
As Level in Business Admin / Chichester College UK
As Level in I.T,English Lit,Electronics,Business / Chichester College UK
GCSEs in English,French,Italian,Arabic,science,maths,I.T/Durrington High UK
|Last Resume Update||November 6, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|