Reliable and strong with excellent organizational skills and proven track record building positive relationships with stakeholders, clients and colleagues at all levels in an organization. Possessing over 14 years’ Admin, Operations, Banking Back Office and Medical Billing experience. Seeks a challenging and varied position that will enable me to capitalize on my professional experience, with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
|Last Resume Update||January 8, 2019|
|Address||Abu Hail, United Arab Emirates|
▪ Preparing Outpatient and Inpatient bills after checking medical files.
▪ Understanding Insurance rule and regulation.
▪ Generates reports for submission to the accounts & Finance department.
▪ Coordinate with In house Insurance Coordinator for Insurance query.
▪ Coordinating with the nursing and other support services related to Outpatient department billing.
▪ Checked completeness and perfection of every document necessary to submit claim.
▪ Any other routine & special job as advised by the Finance & MIS Manager.
▪ Deal with telephone queries and respond accordingly.
▪ Participate in departmental quality improvement and patient safety programs
▪ Handling daily transactions and maintain accurate petty cash register.
▪ Posting of all reimbursements and auditing for proper reimbursement under contracts.
▪ Preparation of daily deposits reports and submitting to finance manager.
▪ Responsible for all billing submissions electronic as well as paper.
▪ Maintain flexible schedule allowing timely responses and resolution to customer requests.
▪ Sending out Quality Accuracy and six sigma reports
▪ Responsible for auditing loans which is under foreclosure arriving at the actual value of the asset after calculating all the taxes applicable and insurances that need to be claimed and put the property for sale so that all the losses incurred are recovered.
▪ Balancing the account.
▪ Handle Queries from client and settling their accounts Co-ordaining with operations and analyzing the root cause analysis.
▪ Process Trainings for the new joiners and handled newly migrated process individually with minimal supervision.
▪ Sending Daily Audit tracker
▪ Sending Daily Report, MTD, Quarterly, Half yearly and YTD Report of Audit
▪ Preparing fortnightly Dashboard
▪ Completed Six Sigma Basic Training.
▪ Received Rewards, Recognition certificates and Appreciation mails from managers and seniors management for my work and got promoted to Team Developer during my tenure.
▪ Created macros for the process which is time savings and successfully completed and implemented in the process and received recognition for the same.
▪ Managing a broad array of key business activities including store operations, sales, consumer promotions & relationship management.
▪ Conducting the orientation program for new joiners, training them on Standard operating procedures(SOP) of the product, staffs shift & cash flow etc.
▪ To maintain and make schedule of staff on weekly bases.
▪ Responsible for inventory control, stocks ordering & back store management, safety provision, liaison with store staff
▪ Implementing sales promotional, Discount offers in the stores & Mark down strategies.
▪ Interfacing with customers to understand their requirements & recommend viable solutions.
▪ To identify areas of improvement in the service level & ensure operations through accurate & timely delivery.
▪ Monitoring and supervising team activities and suggesting improvements in their performance.
▪ Handled the vendor management.
▪ Managing and handling vendors, tracking fire fighting equipments, tracking license, maintain employee records, scheduling interviews and trainings.
▪ To accumulate the entire indent from the all the cafe in Mumbai on daily bases.
▪ Compile the data in Excel and send the orders to the Vendors through Mail, Fax or Phone on daily bases.
▪ To schedules the deliveries of the Orders for the café and to make arrangements of all the necessary supplies for the launch of new Cafe Outlet.
▪ To accumulate and compile the data of the stocks of all the cafés in Mumbai for monthly store indent on monthly bases.
▪ Handled Licensing for all café outlets by maintaining data of license in Excel and Maintained the original licenses files and interact with the licensing consultant.
▪ To manage the Fire Fighting Equipments such as Fire Extinguishers and Smoke Detectors in the cafe from all the locations.
▪ Assisting with documentation of emplyoees and scheduling interviews of the candidate with HR.
▪ To co-ordinate with the housekeeping contractor for requirements of the house keepers in the outlets and their schedules.
Certificate in Logistics and supply chain management professional
CLSCMP: (Certificate in Logistics and supply chain management professional-KHDA Attested): Svarna Institute, Dubai, UAE October – 2017
Bachelors in Commerce
Periyar University of Distance Education, Salem, India 2010 – 2011