Hrishikesh M. Harkare
A/1, Shankarchaya Apt,, Erandawane Gaonthana, • Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA 411004 •
+91 9822496703 •email@example.com • www.indiamart.com/max-enterprises
I would like to use my knowledge & experience of running my own unit, to the best for your organization & grow further for both organization & me. So that I can build an innovative career in your esteemed organization by using my skills, past experience and other significant talents.
- Supply Chain Management Service-level agreement
- Budget Management Inventory Management
- Vendor Development Material Forecasting
- Strong Negotiation Skill Production Planning
- Demand Management Trouble Shooting
Diploma in Printing Technology & Graphic Communication: 1992 – 1995
Maharashtra Institute of Printing Technology Pune, Maharashtra INDIA
Diploma in Polymer : 1996 - 1999
Institute For Studies In Technology & Engineering Pune, Maharashtra INDIA
Post Graduation Diploma in Materials & Supply Chain Management: 2016 - 2017
University of Pune, INDIA (completed in May17)
- Owner of Max Enterprises from April 2001 to Current, Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA.
- I am running Plastic molding unit. Supplying to FMCG, Switchgears, Automobile, Electronics, etc.
- Being owner accountable for new business development.
- Comprehensive understanding & experience of purchasing strategies and also inventory management.
- In depth knowledge of Demand Management. Applying Demand Management for achieving cost saving targets. Used options for volume discount, whether or not the best suppliers are being utilized, control on indirect spent, demand planning & analysis, etc.
- Regularly performs assessment of all spending categories to know demand drives, identify improvement opportunity, review current practices, & implement demand reduction.
- Preparing short, medium, long term forecasts to ensure continuity in planning.
- Experience of dealing with international suppliers. Manage Contracts.
- Monitor Supplier’s performance.
- Willingness to travel to client sites.
- Routinely review properly implemented Sales & Operations planning with sales, marketing, finance team & re-plans demand forecast when needed.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Proactive and able to work to deadlines.
- Being running manufacturing business, well knowledge of Order to Cash, Market Dynamics, commercial & logistic management.
- Managing, coaching, & mentoring other members of the procurement.
- Started business with very low investment and achieved multiple turnover in last 6 years.
- Setting up of production line from mould making to its final production with cost saving initiative. Main focus is Raw Material planning, purchasing, scheduling, logistics.
- Helped many companies to achieve cost reduction by using Value Engineering. Also reduced purchasing cost by scientific quotations.
- Undertaking pre-planning prior to new production being released & undertaking product detail cost analysis.
- Monitoring standard cost versus actual & variance analysis.
- Evaluating performance & preparing annual plans & quarterly forecasts.
- Managing & challenging business unit assumptions that form the demand plan & to drive results of process KPIs.
- Knowledge of entire Supply Chain’s product and applications, processes, standards and procedures.
- Identify areas of improvements and recommend action plans.
- Experience in procurement activities involving capital projects.
- Commutating & implementing with all vendors, suppliers regarding JIT approach.
- Ensuring adequate supply of all required materials, components & equipment's.
- Helped to source alternative items for buyers & customers. Also, established second source for critical items.
- Developing long-term relationships with suppliers.
- Preparing estimates in relation to project & client requirements.
- Working closely with supply planning teams.
Birth Date: 16 March 1973 (Age: 45)
Marital Status: Married
Number of Dependents: 3
Valid Indian Passport
Driving License Issued from India
Notice period is 30 days
|Last Resume Update||January 4, 2019|