HYDROS ANDATHODE KHALID
Mobile : 052 3744732
To secure a challenging position in Sales / accounts/any suitable where in effectively contribute and add value to an organization by utilizing my skills and abilities with sincere efforts and thereby achieving organizational and personal goals.
- 14 years of experience in sales & marketing(house hold products), in UAE & Oman
- Proficient in MS Office Applications & basic skills in Tally.
- Well experienced in providing customer service & support to clients and handle general administrative tasks.
- Independent, self-motivated, able to take responsibilities & work well under pressure.
- A good team player with demonstrated ability to learn quickly & apply the same effectively.
- Highly resourceful, with an ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish a strong collaborative relationship with individuals and across the organizations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Sales executive / Sales Manager, M/s. Classico Trading Co. LLC, Sharjah, UAE (Mar 2008 – Dec 2018)
Classico Trading Co. LLC holds a large inventory of more than 400 different products and brands of house hold and cater to the markets in UAE and GCC countries. Classico Trading Co.LLC. has established itself as one of the leading importers and re exporters of house hold products in UAE during these years
- Sales Executive, M/s. Classico Trading Co. LLC, Sharjah, UAE (Aug-2004 – Feb-2008)
JOB PROFILE: Marketing, Sales Coordination & Customer Service
- Achieve sales targets & handled business and product development.
- Maintain the existing clients.
- Coordinate with other sales & marketing personnel in issues pertaining to advertising, sales promotions, public relations etc.
- Monitored competitors’ activities.
- Forecast Volume and Value of the product on Yearly and Monthly Basis.
- Coordinated with clients & the organization and acted as good will ambassador.
- Process sales orders accurately & timely.
- Prepare & submit MIS Reports to Management on sales activities.
- Communicate all sales activities to senior management so as to ensure maximum operational efficiency & total customer satisfaction.
- Receive & redress customer grievances.
- Responsible for after sales activities; ensured that the customer service is at its best.
- Understand customer requirements and recommend appropriate products
- Develop the Export Customer by giving them the products which fulfils the requirement of the market both in terms of Quality and price.
- Co-ordinate with the Delivery team to Ensure Best Service to the customer.
- Ensure the Companies profit by tracking the G.P of Different products and maintaining them on a higher range.
- Give Regular feedback on Product and sales report to management.
- Responsible for import, export & logistics arrangements.
- Involved in pricing, sales target review, staff performance, sales commissions etc.
- Responsibilities for supporting the sales team for achieving sales and reaching the given targets.
JOB PROFILE: Accounts
- Supervise all the accounting activities (using Tally ERP9).
- Prepare sales invoice and make purchase entries when it requires.
- Maintain bank accounts and inform the management on time.
- Collect cheques on time and deposit them on bank accounts.
- Maintain payments against import and local purchase as per agreement.
Pre Degree from Calicut University(Economics) 1988
MES College Ponnani
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows98 , XP, Vista and 07 .
Software knowledge: Ms-Office and Tally ERP 9
DRIVING LICENSE: Light Motor Vehicle with Gear
Date of Birth : 30th May 1971
Nationality : Indian.
Visa Status : Visit visa.
Languages Known : Malayalam, English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic
|Last Resume Update||September 18, 2019|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|