I had recently worked at Anticorrosion Protective Systems as an Estimation Engineer for the Coatings and Linings Department. I had started my career in Dubai back on 2008 as site engineer and soon become an estimation engineer, safety engineer and service engineer. I specializes in landscape area specifically the softscape and irrigation. Additionally, she has also experience in maintenance service and joinery. In my 10 years of work experience here in UAE, I have acquired computer skills like using Autocad, Sketchup and advance Excel. As well as technical skills like Planning, Quantifying and calculation in landscaping and in coatings.
|Last Resume Update||September 26, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
- Analyzing drawings, and other documentation to prepare for time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
- Conducting quantity take offs and cross checking quantities
- Considering clients budget constraints for any specific project
- Preparation of quotation and taking management approval
- Assisting in compiling of enquiries quotation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Estimation Engineer l Project Coordinator
- Attends client meetings and assist with project manager in determination of project requirements
- Work closely with project manager in planning the projects and preparing documents
- Arrange site meetings and coordinate with the team in regards to project requirements
- Track progress, financial and quality of work being performed in the project
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposal, specification and related documents
- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy
- Making necessary calculation for drawing development
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required
- Analyzing tender drawings and other documentation to preparation for time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Conducting quantity take offs & cross checking quantities.
- Negotiating with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
- Considering Clients budget constraints for any specific project, and carrying out Value engineering studies.
- Preparation of Quotation and take management approval.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record *Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data Bank records.
- Assisting in compiling of tenders.
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards as well project specific questionnaires
- Scheduling and monitoring work progress of the AC technicians.
- Prepare quotation for service maintenance contract.
- Prepare quotation for daily service jobs. -Deal with clients with AC complains.
- Prepare and disseminate invoices to clients. -Generate proposals for small projects.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the management
- Receive all project tender invitation for quotation.
- Evaluates and prepares all received invitation for initial quoting.
- Conducts site visit for the project to evaluate the site that needs to be quote.
- Prepare site visit reports for the technical manager.
- Deal with clients to discuss additional works on the project.
- Evaluate and prepares progress billing of the project.
- Prepare letters for contractors, clients, and consultants.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by the management.
- Ensure that the company personnel observe and follows established safety guidelines
- Attends safety meetings
- Prepare necessary documents with regards to safety (risk assessment, manpower reports, accident reports, weekly reports for the Project Manager).
- Prepares safety procedures at work site.
- Prepares and conduct tool box talks
- Secure all materials are in good condition and safe.
- Prepares and attends site inspection especially relate to finishing level
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensures all materials use and work performed are as per specification
- Manage site day to day, including supervising and monitoring the site
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER (FOR FINAL CLOSE-OUT DOCUMENTS)
- Full in charge for project close-out submittals like reviewing/sending the final submittals for materials, drawings and other documents required by the consultant.
- Makes reports on th
- e status of the submittals and submit it to the project manager
- Involved on the final checking for the As-Built Drawings before it will be sent for approval.
Preventive Maintenance Engineer
- Prepares AutoCAD layout of every PMS proposals (e.g. floor plans, building improvements, dry-docking repairs on vessel, etc.)
- Prepares AutoCAD designs for detailed engine parts specification.
- Coordinates activities to evaluate and resolve engineering-related problems encountered in the assign area. And submit report to the Vice-president & the President
- Conducts studies necessary to improve engineering and operation performance and submit to the Vice-president & the President.
- Makes & reviews schedules, engineering specification, orders and related information to maintain current knowledge on construction method, procedures, and activities in assigned area.
- Maintains records or oversees recording information by others to ensure documents are current and that are engineering-related problems and resolutions are documented.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Industrial engineering that is concern with the design and operation of industrial processes.