|Last Resume Update||April 19, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Managed logistic for domestic and international customers and import and export activities with a team of 9 logistics employees. Oversaw all shipments and inventory control for over 20 warehouses in the Saudi Arabia. Booked domestic and overseas shipments, cost control, documentation and invoicing. Monitored customer credit line and receivables, payment terms, Open Credit, D/P, Cash, and Letter of Credit.
• Negotiated and maintained data base on trucks rates and ocean freight.
• Saved the company over $500K per year by researching new ocean/land carriers and effectively negotiating contracts.
• Achieved staff performance improvements and gains on deliver time of documents for customers and banks via process improvements and training on proper work procedures.
• Worked closely with equipment managers and suppliers to ensure effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans.
• Identified and communicated new technologies and solutions on procurement procedures to higher headquarters.
• Worked with the budget officer to ensure spend plans are incorporated into annual operation plans to purchase required equipment
• Reviewed and reconciled the monthly fuel expenditure report.
• Trained and supervised eight supply personnel on supply procedures
• Coordinated all logistics related to transportation from various parts USA/Europe ets partial shipments from UAE/Bahrain/Qatar (by trucks), to warehouses, including development of Floating Transshipment Station project to load ongoing vessels, saving Million in operating costs.
• Properly handled confidential information concerning operating statements, and other financial information relating to the government vendors
• Managed department inventories to identify excesses, in-fluctuations, unusual activities, that result in redeployment and or disposal of materials to optimize inventory plan
• Examined monthly and quarter inventory list to ensure current departmental needs were met and maintained while exercising extensive negotiation skills with manufactures.
• Ensured quality control of customer service with daily monitoring and customer feedback.
• Conducted inventories, issues, stock control, and storage of 400 line items worth 15 million
• Program manager and unit expeditor for critical requisitioning in support of critical shipments
• Manages the entire planning & Operations
• Forecasts and estimates the potential stock requirements, based on sale reports.
• Responsible for inventory control / Operations
• Maintain stock list with expiry dates/ certificates/ other documents
• Look after the entire procurement process
• Negotiates with suppliers for the maximum best purchase terms for the company
• Size of yearly purchase at least 80% trading and 20% non-trading.
• Number of shipments per year should be minimum 500
• Number of Suppliers minimum 70
• Number of Clients more than 200
• Look after operations of warehouses/showrooms entire Saudi Arabia
• These are few and other many more assigned responsibilities
Accounts, Cost Accountancy, Cost Control Industries Development etc.