To Whom It May Concern:
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Jomalen Placido, currently in Al Ain and seeking for a job. I am writing to you to show my interest in any vacant position in your company. I am confident that my experience in communications in both the private and public sector make me an ideal fit for any position.
In my position as a Supervisor cum Event & Party Coordinator with my previous company, I have a big role as I encountered and experienced excellent customer relations and communications. The same with the position I handled from the other companies.
I am committed to delivering the best possible customer service that few can replicate as I am respectful, friendly, and always willing to help. No matter what the situation is, good or bad, there will be a positive outcome. Through my work experience I have proven to be a mature and reliable hard-worker, with minimal flaws; and who inspires the people around me.
Hard work and dedication is something that I take full pride in. I believe that there is only one way to work, and that’s HARD. I productively and efficiently plan my priorities and strategically waste no time. I maintain positive relationships with all staff and customers in both high & low-volume, fast & slow-paced operations. I understand being a great leader that can efficiently plan accordingly without wasting any time is extremely important and essential for a thriving business. I proudly provide my best in quality leadership and customer service dynamics.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
Jomalen F. Placido
|Last Resume Update||April 7, 2019|
|Address||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
Supervisor/Receptionist cum Event & Party Organizer/Coordinator
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Provide leadership and manage the unit/program/department; make decisions; solve problems; develop unit procedures; develop records/files; conduct meetings; represent unit/department/program at internal and external meetings.
• Manage employees and team performance; provide new employee orientation; train or provide adequate training for employees; coach, counsel and motivate employees; evaluate employees; investigate complaints or performance concerns; implement disciplinary action as needed and in consultation with appointment authority.
• Manage and ensure effective employee/labor relations; create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment; establish effective communication lines/methods; identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict, respond to grievances.
• Manage a budget; approve expenditures; initiate and sign appropriate paperwork.
Event & Party Organizer/Coordinator
• Coordinate details of events such as birthdays, graduation, surprise parties, or any celebrations.
• Talk with clients about events and offer suggestions to ensure their request can be met
• Consult with service providers such as Entertainers (Clown, Magician, Face painter, etc.)
• Putting up decorations.
• Host of the event.
• Ensuring the event runs smoothly.
• Select catering companies to prepare food for the event.
• Prepare presentation.
• Find solutions to any problems that arise concerning services or programmers provided.
• Follow up with clients to arrange payment and, after the event, to evaluate the service provided.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology