I am a MBA post graduate with 5+ years (UAE) strong background and practical understanding in HR, where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience to achieve Organizational goals. I have good command on UAE Labour & Immigration laws. Taking initiative has always been my career strength.
I have handled workforce more than 450+ efficiently meeting deadline and as per budget requirements.
My key responsibilities HR Department Setup, Payroll Management, Review and Update policies, Manpower Planning & Recruitment, ISO Audits, Training & Induction, Employee Health & Safety(Medical & Workmen), PRO works ( Labour & Immigration) ,Exit interviews & End of Service Settlements.
I believe my knowledge; strength & skills make me good fit to this job. I am comfortable working with all personality types.
Thank You for taking the time to review my credentials. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how my knowledge, practical skills qualify me to be member of your company.
You may reach me at 0097152-8779270 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected Salary: as per company norms
Preferred Location: Sharjah,Dubai
|Last Resume Update||September 20, 2018|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
SR. HR EXECUTIVE
Recruitment & Staffing:
* Monitor and plan with the Department Head for the current opening for ongoing projects.
* Monitor the recruitment by Ads placement (portal) & recruitment agencies, screening cvs, arrange interviews and conduct technical round for skilled workers.
* Issuing Offer letter via personal or email.
* Collect the candidate document for visa formalities.
* Complete the joining formalities as per company policies , issue job description for employees & create employee file in software and hard copy as well.
* Plan & arrange Induction on HR policies for new hires.
* Issue welcome kit and other stationary accessories required for their jobs.
Review Policies & Update:
* Collect and provide periodic updates from the government authorities on labour & immigration rules to ensure HR department abreast with changes and procedures.
* Review and Update the policies as per changes in Organization changes and requirements.
Payroll & Attendance:
* Monitor employee attendance check in & out. Maintain records of employee leaves (annual, medical, maternity, other leave).
* Open a bank account for new hires, issue letters like Salary transfer, increment, transfer, demotion, NOC for existing employees as per request.
* Update salary information in the system for new hires & promotions, increment, annual benefits, deductions etc.
* Issue salary, loans etc and maintain the records for the amount paid.
* Run the payroll and prepare WPS (SIF) and circulate the respective bank for salary process.
* Reconciling various payroll reports.
* Circulate half-yearly & yearly provision figures of overhead reports for management.
Iso Training & Audits:
* Prepare the Training Calendar and release.
* Identify the Training Need for employee as per competency matrix.
* Conduct training with internal & external parties as per training calendar.
* Collect the feedback & effectiveness forms for Pre & Post training conducted.
* Issue certificate for training attendees.
* Prepare Job description & competency matrix as per API Q1 & ISO.
* Attend HR Audits.
* Organize periodic visa renewals, cancellation, medical and bio-metric capture for new hires & existing employees (LLC & JAFZA VISA)
* Submit necessary documents & payment for PRO.
* Handle all petty cash for expenses incurred for visa expenses.
* Organize periodic renewal of medical insurance and Workmen compensation.
* Prepare necessary documents and payment for renewal.
* Reconcile the statement for all addition & deletion and release the pending payments.
* Conduct exit interviews for non-renewal, resignation, termination and report to management and act accordingly decision advised.
* Complete the due clearance from all the department & prepare and release the payment according to organization policies.
MBA HR & MARKETING