In the span of 10 years, I have first-hand experience in the industries of consular services, food manufacturing, automotive, professional services - audit, education, and business consultancy. I have gained and exhibited skills such as People Management, Digital Marketing - Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords, Administrative & Documentation, Travel bookings, including Human Resource duties such as Recruitment, Training & Development. As an educator, I have enhanced my communication, interpersonal & presentation skills. With this, I am looking for a company where I can utilize my skills and be an instrument in the achievement of goals and objectives.
|Last Resume Update||September 6, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
College Faculty – Business Administration
• Develops syllabi that clearly outline the course requirements, rationale, goals, and objectives. Submits digital copies of syllabi and course handouts to the Office of the Dean each semester
• Teaches courses according to the descriptions and in accordance with defined course standards and outcomes
• Leads and trains teams as they partner with Micro and Small Enterprises with Marketing Management, Human Resources, and Corporate Social Responsibility matters
• Documents students’ attendance, participation, and academic progress by giving and grading assignments, projects, quizzes and/or examinations that lead to a final grade and submits course grades to the College Registrar by the assigned date.
• Attends to customers' queries and requests via the Information Desk, receives/sends out correspondences, and phone handling;
• Books tickets, hotel, and land transportation for the Partner and the employees.
• Prepares the invoices, maintains the collection and receivable reports and helped reach the target collection in the fiscal year 2012-2013
• Facilitates and ensures prompt payment processing for supplies, accommodations, transportation, rentals, utilities, etc.
• In-charge for initial recruitment processes e.g. calling of applicants, conducts and evaluates testing, assists in other pre-employment procedures.
• Provides clerical services to all the Cebu based executives, assists in employee relations
• Handles various payments (Light and Water, Petty Cash Fund reimbursements, suppliers, travel and communication, LTO, etc.) according to the need and schedule for each business unit.
• Supplies the necessary documentation of all checks for review by authorized signatories.
• Takes any measure necessary to enforce strict compliance in regard to the release of payments.
• Provides clerical services to the Finance and Admin department.
Receptionist and Secretary
• Attends to customers' queries and request via the Information Desk
• Receives all incoming correspondence (calls, mails/pouches) and sends out documents and packages to branches
• Provides clerical services to the executives especially to the Vice President and General Manager and also to various departments and orders supplies and other materials for all departments
• Books flights, hotel reservations, arranges pick-up and drop-off of the executives, guests and employees of the company
• Facilitates in the ticket payment process
• Prepares travel arrangements for the executives and employees based in Cebu, Makati, Tarlac and Iligan from the ticket reservation and issuance to the hotel accommodation
• Facilitates in the ticket payment process
• Prepares Airport transfers and city tours for the Dealer Recognition Program
• Finds suppliers with the best bid of the requested collaterals, office supplies, and equipment; coordinates with the purchaser for the procurement of the requests
• Provides clerical services to all the Cebu based executives and managers by receiving all incoming calls using local line and other incoming correspondence (fax, mails, couriers, etc.), photocopying, newspaper distribution, etc., conference room bookings
• Ensures adequate stock of office, medicine and pantry supplies
• Receives and sends out replies of the communications which are sent by various institutions/persons for the Honorary Consul of the Russian Federation.
• Makes reports to be submitted to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Manila.
• Facilitates the processing of Visa Applications for Russia.
• Books international and domestic flights for the Consul and other delegations.
• Facilitates events for the Consulate.
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Business Administration