I am Khuzaifa Ahmad, topper of the class and graduated from Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan with an excellent CGPA 3.89 (97.25%).I Got “Ist Position” in 3rd & 4th terms of BSc Civil Engineering by scoring 4 GPA. I Got “4 GPA” in 32 subjects out of 43 in BSc Civil Engineering.
- 4 months weekly site visits“Mini Project”at construction of 5 Storey Building Multan.
- 4 months weekly site visits“FYP”at construction of 7 storey cardiology hospital Multan.
- I structurally designed a 7 storeys cardiology hospital Multan by ETABS & SAFE. I am very interested in supervision of construction works. I personally designed a 7 storeys cardiology hospital Multan by ETABS & SAFE in my final year project.I always enjoyed designing and creative problem solving. I believe that my presence and previous experience in structure designing will help me work as a part of team and be an effective representative of any institution.
|Last Resume Update||November 11, 2018|
1) work as a Trainee Engineer in "Mini project" in construction of 5 storey commercial building Multan Pakistan from August 2016 to October 2016.
2) Work as a weekly site visitor in " FYP" in construction of cardiology hospital Multan Pakistan.
BSc Civil Engineering
I am Graduated as a Civil Engineer with an excellent CGPA 3.89 (97.25%).