Regarding: Project Manager Position
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my resume for your consideration for the position of “Project Manager” as requested on your website.
I have over 20 years experience in civil engineering, 15 years of them involved in project management in construction fields; industrial/institutional steel structures, commercial buildings and residential buildings. Established project management teams, and worked with them to create project plans to identify key deliverable, and set achievable schedules that ensure projects are delivered on time and budget. Monitored and supervised project cost, progress, quality and safety and took corrective action when supporting analysis deemed it necessary. Produced project report and forecast. Inspected, audited and reviewed final project product to verify that it conformed to documented project scope. Assisted in the negotiation and awarding of contracts and selection of key personnel and subcontractors for the project, maintained good working relationships and communications between owners, contractors, sub-trades and project staff.
I possess a Project Management Certificate from Humber College and a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, and for a challenging opportunity, I will consider relocation.
My resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my ability to contribute to your organizations success.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
+971 56 329 0965
|Last Resume Update||January 16, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
• Directed project management activities for 31 story building “BANYAN TREE RESIDENCES-HILLSIDE, JLT, and 3 buildings(14-story buildings) ranging from AED100-300M
• Completed projects successfully within budget and within schedule to client satisfaction
• Assisted clients in the selection, approval and Procurement of all project finishing tasks
• Communicated Project progress and financial status to client on regular basis
• Managing public housing complex project amounting $ 120 Million Dollar
• Selected and organized project teams and establish levels of authority and lines of communication
• Leaded the control of project related documents and delivered all work in accordance with Hill’s Quality Management System and procedures
• Chaired project and site meetings, found resolution to issues and coordinated between multiple stakeholders
• Maintained contact with existing and prospective clients and responded to business development and sales opportunities with support from the Business Development Team, Principal or Regional VP.
Project management Certificate
B.Sc Civil Engineering