• Result-oriented accountant with 6 months experience.
• Strong understanding of all aspects of accounting and financial management.
• Well versed with MS Office, SAGE, SAP, QuickBooks with an ability to quickly develop a working knowledge of new programs and technology.
• Able to work in a team setting or individually, as well as handle a large amount of responsibility with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively– both written & oral
|Last Resume Update||December 30, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Conduct daily accounting activities such as preparing journal entries in SAGE.
• Responsible mainly in Accounts Payable.
• Preparing monthly budgeting and cash flows for Office and Manufacturing.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation of all PH Bank Accounts.
• Doing inter-company reconciliations.
• Preparing checks and check vouchers.
• Communicating with the suppliers in e-mail or phone call.
• Tracking and aging of payables and ensuring that suppliers are paid on-time.
• Arranged the money to be delivered to the bank.
• Approve write-off and add-stocks from manufacturing using ZERO.
• Checking shipment report from manufacturing and preparing monthly Freight Analysis.
• Reconciling actual delivery and actual invoices or their statements of accounts.
• Prepare as require, monthly and quarterly BIR Tax forms and pay the applicable taxes thereon, such as income tax and withholding taxes.
• Secure the necessary permits, licenses, registration and tax exemption certificates of the company.
• Filing and organizing of documents.
• All other duties assigned.