|Last Resume Update||September 29, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
• Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
• Give relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers
• Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
• Investigate customers’ complaints with transportations, accommodations and various travel-related providers including refunds.
• Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files.
• Answered high volume phone calls, booked appointments and greeted clients.
• Network with tour operators
• Maintain statistical and financial records and Meet profit and sales targets
• Offer high customer service for our VIP’s, Repeat guests and Special Occasion guests by Meet and Greet with In Room Check In whilst ensuring memorable experience.
• Reply mails and messages and on a confidential basis including VIP’s information.
• Ensure that all guest problems are resolved by using “Guest Response Program”
• Daily meeting with Senior Leader to discuss about the VIP’s pre arrival process and stay communication
• Ensure that all VIP room assignments are done 24hrs in advance and communicated to all departments