|Last Resume Update||November 25, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER
• Managed Operations for Outpatient family practice Healthcare Establishment (45 Full-time employees & patient footfall >3400/month).
• Responsible for Patient/Customer Experience Management (Patient Flow Analysis).
• Responsible for maintaining the quality of Patient Care and monitor facility compliance with all Joint Commission standards that resulted in more brand awareness and revenue.
• Transformed procurement operations and vendor selection management for all medical equipment & supplies thereby reducing facility expenditures by over ~22% during tenure and adding 12% to cumulative revenue for the year.
• Managed workforce (staff roster/work distribution) which included performance management, budgeting and payroll.
• Implemented operational excellence in patient/customer experience thereby reducing wait time, discharge time and insurance processing time resulting in reduced patient dissatisfaction.
• Managed stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the business as well as planning and implementation of new business strategies (Incentives, Benefits, Lean excellence) and initiatives (Visa Medical Services).
• Served as the first point of contact and technical resource for all customer enquiries, queries and grievances.
• Managed customer profiles (Personal, Business, Wealth) and helped customers in banking services (account opening/closure, loans and other banking products and services).
• Assisted customers with information and queries pertaining to account like bank charges, standing orders, direct debits etc.
• Assisted customers with navigational assistance regarding digital banking channels (online, mobile banking and other specialized banking applications.
• Reviewed and verified transactions to ensure proper processing according to established quality standards.
• Maintained client-customer confidentiality, privacy and security.
• Resolved customers complaint and used persuasive sales techniques to up-sell services and/or convince clients to apply for additional banking services.
• Maintained awareness of competitor trends and innovation in Banking Industry.
• Generating daily reports regarding sales (new, existing) trend, delivery trends, complaints (new, resolved, the process critical) or any know issues.
• Responsible for providing data points against the requested data list.
• Maintain and analyze large data sets efficiently and undertake program level action plans towards quality improvement.
• Review and extract relevant team sales data and structure them for the onshore team to analyze.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (FINANCE AND INVESTMENT)
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (COMPUTER SCIENCE)