To serve in an Organization of repute by exercising my expertise in Purchasing & Contracts field while enhancing organizational Objectives and pursuing my career to a new height.
- Goal-oriented expert Contracts professional with high commercial acumen and with vast proficiency in various types of business Agreements with numerous business partners, vendors and Customers for diverse supply of products and services having more than 27 years of rich experience in Sourcing & Procurement, Contract Management, Vendor Management & Team Management.
- Proficient in implementing procurement & sourcing / alternate sourcing strategies and ensuring that plans are aligned with project as well as the production, project and operational requirements while ensuring achievement of targeted service, lowest cost, timely delivery and high quality norms.
- Seasoned specialist in spend analysis, enhancing supplier operational performance and improving lead times through effective integration of price, quality, inventory positioning & operational considerations with proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve reduction in terms of procurement solutions.
- Expertise in evaluating tenders and competitive bids, analyzing technical & commercial deviations as well as managing the contractual negotiation matters involving pricing strategies
- Successfully managed suppliers & contractors for seamless purchase project operations & dealt with global corporations such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, HP, CISCO, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, Apple etc.
- Resourceful in managing end-to-end process of contractual solutions & skilled in administration of contract management process.
Effective leader with distinguished capabilities in leading & training cross-functional teams for accomplishing greater operational efficiency and achieving operational excellence.
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2018|
|Address||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Senior Executive Manager-Contracts Evaluaton
Jan’07-Aug’11 as Contracts & Purchasing Specialist
Since Sept.’11 as Executive Manager/Contracts Evaluation
Since May’18 as Senior Executive Manager/Contracts Evaluation
Key Result Areas:
• Developing and implementation of key procurement strategies; identifying & developing reliable vendor for procurement of materials & services
• Ensuring purchase schedules against the procurement plan for timely procurement of various items, capital equipment & engineering services to ensure smooth operations & successful project executions
• Establishing long-term partnerships with local & global suppliers; acquiring techno-commercial offers and monitoring quality of procured material through regular meetings with vendors
• Streamlining the system & procedures for effective inventory control and ensuring availability of project materials
• Providing Contracts expert advice and consultancy to team members for pre & post-contracts issues.
• Providing Contracts Facilitating contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements; drafting contractual provisions based on strategy discussions; establishing standards for contracts and commercial provisions
• Acting as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations; negotiating on contract conditions (such as price basis, price variation, taxes & duties, payment terms, cut-off dates for release of retention payments, cost related matters, penalty, Indemnity & Liability); concluding final contract between client and the successful bidder
• Managing Effective business relations, reviewing performance, checking client satisfaction and extending the relationship accordingly and BOM related changes in the system as per project change requests
• Savings of approx. SAR 11 Million for Oracle Cloud Services deal & approx. SAR 42 Million on Network & other deals.
• In year 2017, significantly reduced purchasing cost of Network & IT equipment (Capex and Opex) through negotiations.
• Initiated e-documentation for timely results & savings on efforts, space & enabling paperless environment.
• Contributed extensively for Settlement Agreements with Huawei, Nokia, Ericsson etc. for past projects closures.
• Enabled finalization of more than 3,800 contracts including for mega multi-billion value projects with various vendors & business partners and concluding agreements with various corporate customers & telecom operators world wide
• In July 2018, executed sale of old purchased depreciated low cost batteries for SAR 0.5 Million.
• Playing substantial role in company’s growth path and business process exercises
• Honoured with:
• Consecutively Appreciation award for successful Mobily events.
• Appreciation Award from out-standing idea contribution for certifications process.
• Recognized for:
• Initiating change order procedures in consultation with end-user and contribution for process finalization
• Key contributor to the success of the projects managed during the tenure & remarkable cost reductions
Manager - Corporate Purchase
• Secured Outstanding Contribution Award for the launch of the Telecom Operator Turnkey Mobile Project in UP (East)
• Appreciated for the successful launch of IDEA/ETL Project having more than 800 sites
• Bagged Merit Award for arranging Installation Services for Switch (Landline & Mobile), MW, OSP, Surveys and so on