Contact No.: +91-8754472547 || E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Operations Experience
Corporate Travel Management — Operations — Customer Service —
- Travel Sales & Consultation-
- Client Engagement-
- Corporate Travel Management-
- Commercial Functions-
- Customer Service& Support-
- Time Management-
- Cost-effective Negotiations-
- Promotional Sales & Marketing-
- Problem Analysis / Resolution-
- Staff Training and Supervision-
4 A professional & goal-driven enterprising leader with experience in managing profitable business operations consistent with company standards in the areas of Customer Support / Corporate Travel Management - Operations
4 Bringing a passion for Travel. Extensive knowledge in organizing package tours.
4 A Senior Travel Planner with knowledge of increase revenues reduces operating costs, improve internal processes & expand operations.
4 Proven competencies in designing tour packages & programs, implementing marketing plans to acquire market share within chosen segments..
4 Skilled in training & developing specialized Tours / Travel Executives with in-depth knowledge on travel industry. Handled major projects on:
o Degree in Corporate Secretary ship from University of Madras, which widely covers the basic accounting procedures, Commercial and Management activities.
o Double Hon. Diploma in International Airline and Ticketing, from Trade Wings Institute of Management, Chennai. The Module widely covers: International Ticketing, Tourism, Hotel Management and Communications.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activitiesand providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
- Providing efficient & timely serviceto client to build up the new relationships & grow them to generate referrals.
- Leading, mentoring &monitoring the performance of team membersto ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
Servi ng since May 2017 as Team Head (operations) with M/S ATB YATRA, Chennai
@ Handling all Travel Operations
@ Corporate query handling
@ Overlook Team Operations to have smooth function
@ Co-ordination with Airlines to finalise seats and Corporate Deals
@ MIS Reports
@ Back end updating off Self Booking Tool of our website
@ All operations Escalations
From Apr’10, till April ’17 associated with US based Luxury Travel Agency Serving as Head of Operations in Chennai
Regal Wings ( A Corporate Travel Management Company)
- Spearheaded operations for Chennai with the team of 10 Staffs’.
- Oversawoperations for admin activities, Payrolls, Maintenance of Bank accounts and other related activities.
- Conducted quality check of all mails sends to the passenger regarding the quotes.
- Ensuredthat all staff finishes off their mails on time & helped them to finalize the mailing process.
- Implemented a system of Quality Control from which both sides(USA and India) benefited
- Managed the working hours flexible to ensure, my presence is there for both Day and Night shifts
- Suggested the best possible routing and airline to the Reservations Staffs to finalise the Itinerary on time
- Well Organised weekly and monthly meetings with staffs to get their feedback and implement the easiest way to work
Jun’06 – Apr’10 associated with Serangoon Air Travel, Singapore, back office in Chennai as Tours Manager
- Prepared Itineraries by giving the cost to the travellers
- Worked in coordination with Airlines, Hotels and Transport companies for deal and bookings
- Distinction of having represented Garuda Indonesia, an airline of Indonesia.
- Led operations asIn Charge of Entire Marketing in India
- Involved in visiting Agents and Corporate to promote the airline.
- Co-ordinated with the Singapore Branch office for confirmation and ticketing
- Made bookings and issuance of tickets and also report the Singapore offices about the Sales Out come
- Ensured regular updations of News and Fares of Gaurda to all agents.
Apr’04 – Jun’06 associated with Gilpin Travel Management, Chennai as Senior Executive
- Instrumental in finalizing itinerary both International and Domestic for corporate Clients.
- Conducted counsellingsessions for Visas, Travel Insurance and Foreign Exchange.
- Distinction of maintaining cordial business relations with Premium Class people.
Aug’01 – Feb’04 associated with S.S. Annamalai Travel Agency as Senior Executive
- Stellar role in finalizing itinerary both International and Domestic for corporate Clients.
PRECEDING ASSIGNMENTS HANDLED
Mar’98 – Jul’01 Travel Masters (I) Pvt. Ltd., Chennai as Counter Executive
June’96 to Feb’98 Diana World Travel, Chennai as International Assistant
May’95 to June’96Travel Express, Chennai as Tours Assistant
- Ability to work on CRS System in Amadeus and Galileo with Electronic Ticketing.
- Worked on Windows 98, Windows 2000 and XP, Ms Excel and other operating Systems.
Date of Birth: 21st June 1969
Father’s Name N.Narasimhan
Address: Flat No.:B- 3 Avighna Apartments, 110/145 Lake View Road, West Mambalam Chennai 600 033
Marital Status: Married
Current CTC 10 Lakhs Expected CTC 12 Lakhs
|Last Resume Update||September 30, 2018|