A quality focused executive with a successful career graph, having more than 6 years of experience in the field of documentation, co-ordination, data Entry and Clerical jobs, out of which more than 6 years in the Middle East. I had achieved an excellent diversity of experience in multi-disciplined skills of Documentation and Coordination. As an educated computer literate & effective team builder, able to apply the total quality management techniques in a challenging environment.
|Last Resume Update||February 2, 2019|
|Address||Al Ain, United Arab Emirates|
• Responsible for contributing to the efforts of the project team by
establishing and driving standard processes for document development,
management, and control.
• Track, monitor, and contribute to content for all project related policies
and procedures which directly affect document handling, storage, content,
• Providing expertise to personnel with regard to the development and
control of quality system documentation.
• Leading the development and maintenance of document standards,
naming, numbering conventions, and templates for project procedures,
work instructions, and other relevant document types.
• Establishing and managing the process for maintaining document cross
• Driving the identification and removal of old, obsolete procedures and
work instructions from across company and establishing oversight to avoid
the duplication of project documentation.
• Leading quality assurance efforts by actively leading or participating as a
member of cross-functional improvement teams as required.
• Perform Gap Analysis as required to determine and amend database
discrepancies between Company and EPC Contractor.
• Performs Vendor Document Control System.
• Receives direction for related projects from Project Managers.
• Retrieve vendor drawings and technical data from vendors, customers
electronically and enter into in-house VDC Management System.
• Coordinate the disposition of Vendor Documents from in-house receipt to
• Assist others in performing electronic receipt and storage as well as
• Prepared and distributes timely reports to Project team members for
review and action.
• Knowledgeable in CGMP.
• Experience in working with Documental.
• Submission of documents to the consultant and documentation control (e.g. Transmittals, Inspection Request, Material Inspection request, Material Submittal, Document Submittal, Work Notification, Site Clarification, Method Statement, Correspondences, Minutes of Meeting, Shop Drawing submittal (Civil, MEP, and Architectural), As Built Drawings) as per ISO Standards.
• Carry out functions related to project document receiving and transmittal, safekeeping and maintenance of project documents archive, document imaging and document reproduction and distribution.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with projects management on various issues.
• Handling documents from Sub-Contractors and maintain the Tracking Schedules of all Submittal to prepare Weekly / Monthly Report.
• Experienced in the Administration works such as preparing weekly / monthly progress report, Making Payment Applications, attends to all incoming/outgoing call in most effective manner.
• Simply it converting the Hard copy into Softy copy (Electronic Format) and share it on network. Read, Edit and Print the documents like Drawing, Site Clarification Request, Material Submittal and Correspondence on Online.
• Document management: Documents, templates, central storage, secure access, and full-text search.
• Handling Site Petty Cash and manage site office to include maintenance, cleaning, equipment and stationary supplies.
• Coordinating through phone, ACONEX, e-mail, and internet, to Main office support, Client, Consultant, Sub-Consultants and Contractors.
• Coordinate & Suggest with the Head Office to ensure the availability of human resource on-time and as dedicated by the project need.
• Performing all administrative activities at the Employee Relations Section and maintaining day to day employee requests.
• Submit accurate and on –time manpower reports to the Project Management.
• Coordinate with transport department to ensure that labours and staff are transported to & from the project on time.
• Maintaining records of staff attendance / Sick & Annual leave. So as to always manage an efficient team to work on site around the project.
• Handling employee issues (Annual Leave, Salary problems, Employee Transfer issues & Site issues) by coordinating with HR department and Head Office.
• Making project manpower report.
• Check timesheet of labour before sending to the payroll department.
• Calculating the wages of the employees based on the overtime & number of days worked.
• In charge for distribution of salary of staff and labour in the site.
• Arranging safety induction course and offshore survival Training.