Versatile, enthusiastic, and well-trained medical professional offering valuable experience, skills and attributes for a solid career foundation within a hospital, skin care and nutrition industries. Possess DHA License with 4+ years of experience as General Practitioner, Company Doctor, OB/GYNE, Medical Officer/Paediatrics’, Primary Care Physician, House Officer, Senior Supervisor (Immunization Dept.), and Patient Care. Gained comprehensive knowledge of examining patient's physical and mental disease, treating diseases, direct patient care, tending to injuries and recommending treatment. Expert in prescribing or administering treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other appropriate medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury. Acquired excellent medical surgery industry know-how, versed with latest surgery equipment, skilled in various aspects of GP management, patient teaching and clinical research including surgical procedures, administration and documentation of medications, and advising patient’s medications. Proactive, well-organized and innovative team player with strong communication, critical thinking, active listening, decision-making, problem-solving, time management and interpersonal skills. Seeking for a challenging work profile in a hospital or medical environment that offers opportunity and rewards on merit.
MRCP(UK) In view (Successfully passed MRCP Part 1 with 777/999).
|Last Resume Update||June 19, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
1. Responsible for all duties associated with the role of a General Practitioner including patient consultations, duty doctor cover and home visits.
2. Strict adherence to physical, psychological and social factors when diagnosing illness, treating diseases, tending to injuries and recommending treatment.
3. Work in accordance with the Practice Rota system for a variety of consultation types in a timely manner.
4. Collect the record and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports and examination results in a clinical system. Ensure to record the information accurately, using templates and read codes and in a timely manner.
5. Comply with all the objectives governed by protocols and procedures alongside other additional governance requirements of the Hospital, Clinic or Medical Centre.
6. Work in accordance with practice clinical procedures and protocols. Monitor patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluation and/or change treatments as necessary.
7. Request, perform and/or interpret tests and records, reports and examination information to assist in the diagnosis of patients’ condition.
8. Administer medical procedures such as catheterization, central vein cannulation, intubation, exchange transfusion.
9. Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other appropriate medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury.
10. Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners appropriately and when necessary in a timely manner.
11. Carry out clinical audit as appropriate. Ensure to complete the reports for solicitors, insurance companies & other third parties. Support compliance with Practice Health and Safety policy.
12. Act in a way that protects the confidentiality of patients & maintains the integrity of the patient/Practice relationship.
13. Work safely at all times in accordance with legislative and practice policies and procedures
14. Keep up to date with medical developments, medication, and treatments. Attend Practice training sessions as appropriate and required.
15. Issue medical certificates which include birth certificate, death certificate, and sick leave.
16. Coordinate meetings with a laboratory and pharmaceutical representative to learn about latest techniques and medications.
Resident Doctor/Internal Medicine
1. Responsible for managing clinical care at the hospital. This responsibility starts as soon as the patient is admitted, day or night. Actively participate in the care of critically ill patients.
2. Ensure that correct diagnostic and therapeutic plans are instituted.
3. Review patients' progress daily.
4. Write a note on each patient admitted, which includes: any additions or corrections to intern's note; an impression and plan.
5. Discuss patient evaluation with the intern.
6. Organize rounds chart to review patient medications.
7. Establish an atmosphere of respect for the dignity of all patients and all members of the staff.
8. Make sure the team functions as a team (liaison for doctors with the emergency department, nursing and social work). To ensure patient are being treated in a prompt, timely manner.
9. Supervise the clinical education of medical students and junior doctors.
10. Prepare CASE presentation and writes CASE report.
11. Co-ordinate patient care team (house staff, nurses, social workers and substance abuse counselors). Invite and promote the contributions of each member of the health care team.
12. Institute and review discharge plan at the time of initial evaluation. Expedite evaluations and discharges in order to help keep the service from becoming unmanageably large.
13. Work in the Emergency Room for acute medical take. Assess and triage patient presenting to the emergency room with acute medical illnesses under high pressure. Treat and stabilize life threatening conditions by promptly assessing and instituting appropriate treatment to stabilize patient.
1. Planned, directed and coordinated medical services including medical service contracts, cost accounts, and preventive medicine services; offers expert opinions concerning exposures to hazards, provided and evaluated medical services to the employees of the company.
2. Registered and reported infectious diseases to the department of preventive medicine and instituted measures to protect other employees, patients, health workers, and the community.
3. Supervised the Company's contracts for employee physical examinations and Consulting Medical Services.
4. Evaluated and provided prompt medical treatment, with appropriate referral to a specialist.
5. Administered medical check-up and screening for staff and their families.
6. Interfaced with the Consulting Medical Director on matters concerning occupational medicine.
7. Provided the Company with technical and administrative expertise for compliance with legal standards, i.e., State Department of Labour, Insurance and Federal Safety and Health Regulations and Standards.
Responsible for Inpatient care which included daily clinical rounds on admitted patients, on duty visits; follow up, Bedside clinical discussions and teaching interns and students.
Attended to patients in paediatric clinics, paediatric admissions, emergency paediatric unit and special care baby unit.
Performed paediatrics procedures such as exchange blood transfusion, neonatal resuscitation.
Participated in on-call duty and emergency coverage schedule as Casualty Medical officer providing appropriate triage, emergency care, and emergency consultation with a specialist when needed.
Mentored and supervised medical interns posted to the paediatrics department
Primary Care Physician
Attended to all kinds of patients with various presentation by evaluating, assessing, treating, admitting, referring, transferring, discharging and reviewing.
Led the investigation of patients in order of priority, carefully analyzing test results to help in the development of treatment plan and follow up.
Conducted weekly clinical meetings and monthly morbidity and mortality reviews to ascertain any lapse in patient care and determine how to improve on it.
Responsible for immunization services and other health promotion and prevention activities.
Assisted in major surgical procedures with preoperative and post-operative care.
Performed minor surgeries such as wound suturing, I&D, debridement, medical abortions.
Monitored labour, conducted high-risk delivery and neonatal resuscitation.
Assessed all patients and prescribed prompt medical treatment under supervision of a consultant.
Assisted in surgeries, pre-operative and post-operative care. Conducted deliveries and minor surgeries.
Participated in clinics, including general outpatient clinic, maternal and child clinic, vaccination clinic, diabetes clinic.
Bachelors in Medicine; Bachelors in Surgery