Responsible for Budget Control and reporting of various Civil and MEP packages including major supply/subcontractor work valuation, material procurement, status reports, variance analysis and activity forecast. Maintain the accuracy of the Cost Forecast (Projected Cost at Completion) by means of checking the actual cost incurred by a project and by checking the physical progress of the project considering all phases (such as engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning).Control and monitor project expenditure including verifying and checking invoices, deliveries of materials and claims from suppliers, subcontractors to ensures that project expenditures are captured and properly recorded and within the budget.
|Last Resume Update||December 9, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Cost Control Engineer
• Preparation of Cost Control Report
CTC – Cost to Complete reports which include all variant of status report from Preliminaries ( Staff, Labor and Equipment) up to Direct Cost ( Materials and Subcontractor).
Cash Flow, CAPEX, Profit & Loss and Asset reporting.
• Established Budget and derived from original work scope.
• Assist in Purchasing process.
• Support the Project site for the implementation of Cost coding.
• Creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the project status.
Cost Control Engineer
• Maintains records of resources and services provided to subcontractors and calculations of cost to be back charged. Ensures cost are recovered from subcontractors as per subcontract agreement.
• Preparation of prolongation cost to client.
• Analysis of Running Cost (e.g. car, insurance, labors expenses) in preparation of upcoming project.
• Evaluation of manpower costing.
• Verifies timesheets and ensures correct hours are correctly coded.
• Preparation of manpower back charge and non-back charge.
• Cost coding of newly awarded projects.
• Cost coding of purchase requisition (direct and indirect cost), subcontractors contract and Labor time sheets.
• Review of Cost Coding, and works with Operations, Procurement and other functions to enhance the accuracy of Cost Coding.
• Follow ups of monthly expenses in Direct Cost and Indirect Cost.
• Preparing transfer allocation of cost of each project (e.g. labor and staff salary transfer, camps rentals distribution, etc.)
• Monitoring actual cost as per the budget.
• Reconciliation of Staff and Labor salaries to accounts department as per cost code and activity at site.
• Coordinates closely to Operations, Procurement, Commercial, Contracts, Finance and Administration Department for analysis and reporting purposes.
• Responsible for budget control and reporting of various MEP packages, including major supply/subcontractor work valuation, material procurement status reports and variance analysis.
• Coordinates with Production Managers and Engineers for monthly activity for materials and works.
• Reviews new contracts values, terms and conditions to be on line with company standards and project deliverables.
• Control and monitor project expenditure including verifying and checking invoices, deliveries of materials and claims from suppliers, subcontractors to ensures that project expenditures are captured and properly recorded and within the budget.
• Provide planning and cost controlling support which includes variation contracts, cumulative and monthly materials on site and monitoring of progress for the preparation of client billing processes.
• Monitor the status of all purchases especially main purchase order, local purchase order and work order.
• Preparation of Monthly reporting for Direct Cost (Materials/ Subcontractors and Labors).
• Analyze the variance between forecasted and actual.
• Prepares monthly reports for the inventory of the materials delivered, issued and stock and reconciliation to the Logistics Department.
• Assist with the preparation of budgets of his management zone. Validates data in the software SIRI and PRISME.
• Responsible for the processing of all Invoices (Supplier/Subcontractors/Expenses Claim and manpower)
• Assist the accounts for the preparation of Letter of credit which corresponds to Suppliers/Subcontractors Purchase Order
• Preparation of Monthly Reporting for Indirect Cost.
Monitoring of Running Cost which includes expenses of fluids, communication, rental of site offices and other expenses.
Processing of Monthly Invoicing for the Indirect Labor which include plant & logistics and administration staff.
Follow up of forecast and equipment rentals, yard rentals, assets and Other Indirect Cost like Bank Expenses (Letter of Credit Charges and Bank fees).
Monitoring of Management Fees – Work Order and Design Contract.
• Assist the Project in charge (PIC) and Project Manager in the development of the project budget.
• Consolidates and evaluates accomplishment and cost reports. Prepares subcontractors progress billing, change orders and accomplishment reports, project status reports, weekly status reports and project director reports.
• Monitors billing, collection, contract and short form agreement.
• Prepares Operating budget based on reconciled quantities. Updates all the materials delivered, to be delivered and stock.
• Prepares SAP Works. Performs other related task that may be required from time to time.
• Ensures the implementation of the quality plans and objectives of the department and project assignment. Perform task in accordance