I am a highly organized and self-driven individual, passionate about developing my career in the field of Accounting. My commitment can be gauged from the fact that I am an accredited holder of a MBA degree with finance as specialization.
Possessing more than 2 years of experience of working in diverse financial positions with multiple companies, I have gained an extensive insight within this field. My key competencies include, but are not limited to, maintaining financial records, financial analysis, financial statements, managing budgets, risk assessments and business strategy reviews.
In my current position with Sarhad Rural Support Program (SRSP) where I work in the capacity of Assistance Finance Officer, I am responsible for leading a team of 5 and carrying out a wide range of commercial processes. During the course of my career, I have gained a specialist’s understanding of financial instruments and accounting software and have also been effective in explaining complex information in a comprehensible manner.
As a professional Accountant, I am an accomplished communicator, with excellent organizational, decision making, and time management skills and have a proven track record of consistently meeting and regularly surpassing demanding performance goals.
Proactive, innovative and highly influential, I am seeking a challenging but rewarding position, which is why I was naturally drawn to this exciting opportunity.
Besides I am well versed in computerized accounting, peach tree, quick book, tally, M.S Office.
|Last Resume Update||January 12, 2019|
|Address||sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
• Performed bank and intercompany reconciliations, monitored audit schedules.
• Processed and audited expense reports and maintained proper documentation.
• Maintained the office petty cash and assisted in various special projects as needed.
• Managed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Performed accounting, bookkeeping, and general office functions.
• Coordinating internal and external audits.
• Data entry in Microsoft Excel.
Assistance Finance Officer
• Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Summarizing financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Accomplishes the results by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Monitoring Cash Flow Position & Preparing monthly Financial Reports.
• Guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
Specialisation in Finance
Specialisation in Finance