Enthusiastic, Dynamic and Gulf experience Professional equipped with 12+ years record of delivering key significant contributions towards companies’ continued business growth. Possess knowledge of various procedures & practices related to Logistics Coordination, Sales Coordination, Letters of Credit, Claims, preparing quotations, order handling, invoicing, handling shipment processing, delivery confirmation, goods receipt, document processing, shipment tracking, inventory recording, and purchase order processing. Displayed efficiency in providing support to the management, managing office administrative functions such as business correspondence, arranging appointments, scheduling meetings, reports, and other documents, filing system, etc.; Possess ability to multitask, prioritize job responsibilities, perform well under pressure, and maintain strict confidentiality of company records and surpass performance parameters. Acquired excellent communication, negotiation, problem-solving, decision making, time management, and interpersonal skills; Seeks a challenging work profile where gained experience, develop skills & industry knowledge will have a valuable impact.
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|
|Address||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|
• Managed, plan, and update schedules of all incoming shipments & maintain records to closely monitor shipments’ status.
• Prepared L/C application L/C Negotiations, Bank Guarantee and another document to be submitted to the bank.
• Verified shipping document drafts sent by the supplier. Managed insurance applications for all consignments.
• Followed up with suppliers to ensure that complete set of original shipping documents (B/L, Invoice, packing list, & Certificate of Origin) are on hand prior to shipment’s arrival.
• Monitored supplier’s accounts to make sure due payments are settled on time.
• Prepared payments for suppliers as per the agreed payment terms (LC at sight, DP at sight, or T/T) and coordinated with Finance Department for processing the transfers/payments.
• Followed up and coordinated with banks for document collection for LC shipments or DP at sight shipments.
• Provided instructions to appointed clearing agent with regards to shipment booking, clearance, & container delivery to final destination. Cleared shipment using Dubai Custom Mirsal-2, processed document for Duty Exemptions.
• Prepared and submitted all documents and freight invoices to accounts department for costing purposes.
• Handled marine insurance claims, ensure timely notifications were sent to the insurance company & follow up on discharge receipts & credit notes. Monitored Dubai Custom Account & ensure payment is made on time to avoid penalty.
• Processed export document such as invoice, packing list & certificate of Origin using Dubai Custom Portal or Sharjah Chamber of Commerce.
Customer Service Agent
• Effectively respond to all inquiries from customers via emails and telephone calls.
• Attended to walk in customers. Coordinated with the warehouse supervisor to ensure the delivery is according to our agreement with the customers.
• Prepared letters for customers regarding promotion proposals, credit notes, and other sales related matters
• Liaised with procurement officer and suppliers regarding inquiries, quotation requests, order confirmations, payment and other matters related to purchasing department.
• Verified and prepared expense reports of the sales team for Management’s approval for reimbursement. File and archive all documents.
BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RETAILING