I would like to take this great opportunity to apply for the Electrical Engineer position in such a reputed company as your.
I worked at Unipower Transformers Pvt Ltd as the Testing Engineer, whereby I have had the opportunity during this period to gain firsthand experience along with a broader functional understanding of processes, protocols and general organizational tasks within the company.
I am confident that my hands on experience at Unipower Transformers Pvt Ltd, coupled with my educational background in Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from MG University and strong prior technical experience in the Transformer manufacturing industry have groomed me towards being able to multi-task, successfully work under pressure and effectively communicate with various executives whilst maintaining a positive attitude to get the job done.
The Responsibilities that mold me are
- Plan and Control the day to day production.
- Ensures the Quality of the product by stage by stage inspection.
- Shedule and Conduct type tests at Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Banglore.
- Conduct routine tests on each Transformer and ensures the product quality.
- Shedule and conduct joint inspections with KSEB Ltd ( Kerala State Electricity Board).
- Issue the Test Reports.
- Ensures the Quality Despatch of Transformers to the fields.
- Record prepartion of daily production and Documentation.
- Make all Repairing, Overhauling and Servicing on all type of distribution transformers.
Accordingly, I kindly request that my candidacy is considered for the position in a way of career growth especially considering my long term interest as an Electrical Engineer.
Thank you in advance for the time you have taken to review my application and I am very much looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Along with this letter, please find my Curriculum Vitae and pertinent credentials for your kind perusal.
Currently i am in visit visa valid till November
MIDHUN K THOMAS
Mob No: 0569638426
|Last Resume Update||September 3, 2018|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, India|
I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer with one year experience as TESTING ENGINEER of Oil Cooled Distribution Transformers and an additional role of PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
In this job role I had the responsibilities of
• Plan and Control the day to day production.
• Ensures the Quality of the product by stage by stage inspection.
• Shedule and Conduct type tests at Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Banglore.
• Conduct routine tests on each Transformer and ensures the product quality.
• Shedule and conduct joint inspections with KSEB Ltd ( Kerala State Electricity Board).
• Issue the Test Reports.
• Ensures the Quality Despatch of Transformers to the fields.
• Record prepartion of daily production and Documentation.
• Make all Repairing, Overhauling and Servicing on all type of distribution transformers.
From the industrial experience as TESTING ENGINEER , PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR And the knowledge and skills obtained from the accademics mold me as an professional Electrical Engineer .I can able to meet all the demands and requirements of the company effectively.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
PROJECTS & SEMINAR
◘ Main Project: Portable interactive white board
This project was aimed at providing quality education for the poor, converting ordinary projector into interactive white board at low cost.
Interactive whiteboards, more commonly known as SMART boards, have existed for quite a long time;however, very exclusively. By using simple infrared tracking using image processing we can make a new low cost interactive white board. This will make class rooms, boardrooms more interactive.
◘ Mini Project: Blind curve warning system
This project aims at warning drivers in blind curves by sensing the arrival of other vehicles. The system works by the help of laser transmitters and receivers with indication units.
◘ Seminar on True power curves of wind turbine:
The seminar focuses on energy management, predetermining the max and min wind energy that can be produced over an area.
ACHIEVEMENTS & ACTIVITIES
◘ Vice chairman of IEEE saintgits SB
• Organized the “do u know ardui no” programme
• Organized WIEE Congress
◘ Committee head of national level technical project competition –SRISHTI 2017
◘ Committee head of national level techno-cultur fest –NAKSHATRA 2016
◘ Committee head of national level technical fest- DYUTHI 2016
◘ Volunteer of NSS TECH CELL unit no:195
◘ Won second prize in Robowar held at GISAT college of engineering
◘ School band team member and won prizes in state youth festival
◘ NSS volunteer