An ambitious, optimistic & result focused HR professional with more than a decade of experience in the entire gamut of human resources management and development, with expertise in planning & strategizing in large organizations, both in public & private sectors.
Seeking an opportunity to utilize the career experience, skills and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability, and success with a company offering potential for challenge and growth.
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Dy. Manager - HR & Administration
• Responsible for Recruitment and selection based on the requirement finalized in the Manpower Plan & Organization Charts and approved guidelines of Government of Goa.
• Responsible to build awareness, of the mandate, regarding Government Policies & Programs and implementing the same in the Corporation.
• Responsible for Monitoring & Evaluating of leave, attendance system & records, ensuring compliance for all employees.
• Ensure capacity and training; as per training needs identified, being self-reliant to be able to handle co-ordination; thereby engaging employees for speedy and fast implementation of projects.
• Assessing staff performance through Performance Management Systems and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Developed a fully-fledged Manpower MIS System, HR Module for E-connect Systems thus developing effortlessness in movement of files.
• Active participation in determining the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the Corporation as per policies of Government of Goa
• Handled Employee Lifecycle: including promotions, confirmations of employees working in the Corporation
• Handled employee relations resolutions and investigations pertaining to issues such as harassment allegations, disciplinary actions and employee grievances.
• Ensured compliance with the aforesaid guidelines of Government of Goa.
• Ensured Statutory compliance related to Employee Provident Fund as per the aforesaid guidelines of Government of Goa.
• Formulating & implementing Policies & procedures for the Corporation in line with the guidelines of Government of Goa
• Integral part of the Smart City project implementation team: Implementation of projects under the under the Smart City Mission, which is an innovative initiative by the Government of India to drive economic growth and improve the quality of life of people by enabling local development and harnessing technology as a means to create smart outcomes for citizens.
• Appointed as the Public Relations Officer (PRO) for the Corporation thus in charge of positioning GSIDC as one of the leading Public sector undertaking across sectors by increasing visibility and enhancing ‘top of mind’ recall so as to make it an ideal destination amongst various stakeholders
• Appointed as the Subordinate Public grievance officer for the Corporation thus address the grievances & issues of general public / employees which may be arising due to the various projects undertaken by the Corporation at different locations in the State.
• Successfully developed the GSIDC E-Sewa Software portal for development and maintenance of grievances for projects undertaken by the Corporation and proactively working towards redressal of any arising issues.
• In charge of implementation of ISO procedures for the Corporation.
• Handled Employee engagements: arrangement & booking of travel and accommodation for higher management of Chairman, Vice Chairman & Managing Director.
• Responsible to reply to queries under Right to Information Act (RTI), Legislative Assembly questions & Audit Issues.
• Handled social and welfare activities for the organization with aim to promote good working environment for the employees.
• Responsible to organize and conduct Board & General meetings. Also responsible for preparing reports regarding the meeting, preparing and publishing the minutes and publishing & distributing reports.
• Supervised the administrative section of Housekeeping & Security personnel.
Sr. Officer - HR
• In charge of Training & Development across the group. Also in charge of organizing special development programs for high and star performers.
• In charge of Recruitment and selection across the group based on the requirement finalized in the Manpower Plan.
• Active participation in determining the appropriate compensation philosophy and structure for the company using market trends and data, implements reward and recognition programs including decisions on bonuses and increments.
• In charge of monthly Manpower MIS reports, Maintaining Business plan, Attrition analysis reports.
• Designing and implementation of new and/or existing HR policies and systems aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining talent.
• Active member in IR related matters & union meetings. Have also been member and a part in the negotiations with the union during the settlements.
• Monitoring & implementing statutory compliance with HR policies, procedures, including accuracy based on systems and procedures of the company.
• Handled Performance Management Systems for employees of Staff & Workers. Accordingly work on a strategy to implement their increments / promotions.
• Ensuring compliance of Leave and attendance system for employees of the organization.
• Active member in implementing ERP Systems and SAP in the organization.
• In charge of implementation of ISO procedures for the organization.
MBA - HR