I am Project Manager (Consultant) – Resident Engineer
Please find attached my CV.
I have been working as an engineer in the construction field for the past thirty nine (39) years (Saudi Arabia - Qatar - Libya - Egypt – Iraq – Yemen)
My last position in Saudi Arabia – Al Madinah is Senior Resident Engineer for heavy concrete works - infrastructure – Landscape – Road Work project with Dar Al Handasah (Shair & Partners).
- I have been working as Project Manager (Consultant) in Libya for housing and infrastructure project (7300 House Units - Value: $788 Million) with Chemonics (International Consultant Company).
- I have been working as Senior Contracts Manager in Sabbour Consultant Office (Irrigation Pipelines – Irrigation Buildings) during 2009 and 2010.
iii. My position in Qatar was a Project Manager (Consultant) for a huge infrastructure project (Value: QR 659 Million) with the Ministry of Energy and Industry.
- I have been working as a consultant engineer at Sabbour engineering consultant office (14) years. The last position in Sabbour office is a Resident Engineer in Yemen for mountain road.
- I have been working as a Manager of Technical Office – Senior Quantity Surveyor in a Germany construction company for four years.
- Eleven years as an engineer (contractor) in the different construction companies.
My main experience has been in the infrastructure work, housing, touristy villages Pipelines, Mountain roads, fertilizer factories, industrial establishment, Irrigation work, and all concrete work (management – planning- Supervisor of staff).
|Last Resume Update||December 10, 2018|
Senior Resident Engineer
Dar Al Handasah (Shair & Partners) – 7 years
Senior Resident Engineer (Saudi Arabia) June 2011 – May 2018
April 01, 2016 – March 19, 2018
Prophet Mohammed Mosque Extension (Value: SR 20 Billion)
(Al Madinah Al Munawarah - KSA):
1- Mosque building expansion: including prayer halls (double height 72X72X48 h and single height 24X24X18 h), service floors, Basement floors 241,700 M2, connection bridges (102,445 M2), Crowed Management Building, piazza expansion (224,200 M2), Mosque Minaret with 270 m Height.
2- Mechanical Systems: Ventilation, air conditioning, Water Supply System, Zamzam Water Supply System, filtration, sterilization, cooling plants, Sewage system for toilets, waste water sewage system, Storm water system, Automatic cleaning system of the storm water drainage channels, Fire Fighting System, automatic spraying system, foaming fire extinguishers, firefighting boxes, portable fire extinguishers, central firefighting water pumps.
3- Electrical System: Main electrical supply network through the main MV distributors, Digital control system, Safety systems of grounding and lightning protection, System of lighting for internal and external, Elevators and escalators.
4- Communications and low current systems: communication Network systems and information transfer, Main Servers Rooms, audio system, security system, mobile phone coverage system, Fire alarm system, telephone system, central clock system, parking management system, access control system, intercom system, wireless coverage system, surveillance system, signage system.
5- Specialized systems: Automated system for the collection and transporting of solid waste, Control and measurement systems for all mechanical and electrical, Dust suction system.
June 26, 2011 – March 31, 2016
Infrastructure Project – Roads - Landscape: (Value: SR 350 Million)
The project is the infrastructure for Economic City in Al Madiniah Al Munawarah.
Project contents: - Earth and Grading Works, Construction of Roads, Surface Water Drainage System, Irrigation Network, Telecommunication Works, Sewerage Works, Water Supply Network, Water Pump Station, Irrigation and Firefighting Reservoir, Main Electrical Distribution Network, Electrical Street Lighting, Electrical Substations and landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviewing contracts, design, specifications and technical documents.
• Overseeing and follow up the concerned Departments (Structural – Geotechnical – Mechanical – Electrical – Concrete – Architectural – Material – Planning – Document Control – IT)
• Ensure that the execution of the work comply the contractual requirements of the project.
• Conducting regular project meetings.
• Studying claims, additional work, variations, time extension.
• Studying tendering process documents (tendering - quantities - prices).
• Reviewing pre-qualification of the subcontractors.
• Review and approval of the materials submittal.
• Review and approval of the shop drawing and method statements.
• Issuing regular monthly reports.
• Presenting and following up financial reports to the proper departments.
• Make highlights and give advice for any delay.
• Reviewing and checking of monthly payments certificates.
• Overseeing the updated time schedules and cash flow.
• Make highlights and give advice for any delay.
• Reviewing process of testing & commissioning, Close-out procedures and Project handing over.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering: 1978 - University of Alexandria, Faculty of Engineering