A dynamic, qualified and experienced Lead Mechanical Engineer with expertise in providing mechanical design/engineering support for various operations and projects, willing to take a managerial or lead position in project management / engineering management discipline with a renowned organization in order to use my experience and skills in making great contributions to the company’s core business strategy.
- Mechanical Engineer with 20+ years of experience ( 7+ years exp. in UAE and 13+ years exp. in India) leading successful projects across Oil and Gas, Power and Water Desalination, Refineries, and Petrochemicals industries.
- 11+ years of design engineering experience in Static and Rotating equipments domain leading the Mechanical discipline with full knowledge relevant to static equipments and packages(Pressure vessels, Column,Filters,Separators,Coalescers Heat Exchangers,Reboilers,Reactors,Storage Tanks and Process Skid packages etc.) and rotating equipments (Industrial Pumps and Control Valves etc.).
- 9+ years of project management experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Water Desalination industries managing multiple projects by monitoring, controlling and coordinating all the activities across multi-disciplines.
- Developed and implemented preventive actions that increased on-target accuracy by 30% in terms of reduced review /approval cycle of the engineering documents.
- Improved manufacturability and reduced cost of rework/re-engineering by conducting a prior to commencement ‘constructability review meetings’ with all the disciplines and considering their review/remarks in engineering deliverables.
|Last Resume Update||March 6, 2019|