- I am a Mechanical Engineer with 8+ years of experience. I have a diverse engineering background with valuable experience in the Construction Industry for high rise building projects & Residential Towers.
My experience working in leading electromechanical contracting companies in UAE, Qatar & India with various project consultants such as PMC, Heberger Engineering, NEB and MOPW allowed me to learn diverse parts of the project and execute numerous roles in order to complete projects on time.
I contribute strong technical, effective project management, and professional communication skills that help bridge gaps between Designing, Execution, and completion of the project.
I am excited to learn about the opportunities for an engineering position with your organization and am confident that I would be a great asset to your team. Please review my attached resume.
Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.
|Last Resume Update||June 30, 2019|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Mechanical T&C Engineer
• Responsible for preparation of test packages, attending & recording test results of Mechanical Equipments (AHU, FCU, FANS, and PUMPS etc.)
• Responsible for performing PSAT,SAT & SIT for mechanical equipments and corresponding certificates and updating in master tracker.
• Produce all T&C quality related documents and necessary quality reports as requested in procedures.
• Preparation of test records, submission of reports & obtaining approval from Consultant.
• Responsible for operations of equipments to ensure meet project specifications.
• Review Design of HVAC System, Duct Design, Chilled Water Pipe design, Pump Head Calculation for Primary, secondary and Condensation Pumps, ESP Calculation, Ventilation & fresh Air Design.
• Review Design of Plumbing & Drainage System - Domestic Water Pumping Systems, Hot & Cold Water, Piping System, Waste & Storm Water Systems And Pump Head Calculations.
• Review Design of Fire Fighting system in co-ordination with the firefighting specialist contractor and NFPA regulations Pump Head Calculations.
• Reviewing Shop Drawings, details drawings, riser drawing, preparing schedule drawings and coordination drawings. Making Technical Submittal and Calculations.
• Obtaining approvals from Client/Consultants, checking delivered equipments and material against order. Advising installation procedures, carried out Inspections as per ITP.
• Attending Site/Main Contractor, Consultant Meetings. Monitoring the Daily Progress of Site, Site Inspections, Design Reviews due to any deviation in Architectural, follow up of Site Engineer/Foreman daily schedule of works.
• Check the activities on site and provide the necessary feedback to the Engineering Department, Construction Manager and the Planning Engineer of anticipated conflict of services.
• Project Closure- Completion of related Scope of Works as per contract, handing over procedures which includes of Pre-commissioning, testing & commissioning procedures. Follow up and reviewing all close out documents and initial and final handing over of the project.
Mechanical Site Engineer
• Making material submittal for Mechanical Systems.
• Coordinated with the MEP team and resolved all technical problems during execution.
• Monitored all the Mechanical Services installation in the project and ensured that the work was done smoothly.
• Supervise the production of co-ordination drawings to ensure that all services are coordinated with each other and the building structure and ensure compliance with the contract requirements.
• Prepare material request and make sure that all the materials are reaching the site before forecast date.
• Raise inspection request to consultant and attend site walk around with them.
• Handling Installation of HVAC system for Clean Rooms.
• Monitoring & Handling for all site activities during installation.
• Ordering & receiving the material as per site requirement.
• Following the work for Sub-Contractors.
• Monitoring & coordinating during T&C of the clean rooms.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education & Training, hyderabad.