|Last Resume Update||November 27, 2018|
|Address||Shahama, United Arab Emirates|
Accounts Executive (Part Time Job)
As worked an Accounts Executive at Toyota Gujrat 3S Motors Pvt. Ltd. I handled all matters related to Accounts Department. Report to and worked under the supervision of Assistant Account Manager.
I was responsible for the following activities.
• Properly analysis and record the Journal voucher of the company.
• Maintain Fix Asset Schedule and Asset Register.
• Preparing Bank Reconciliation and different Suppliers account reconciliation on timely basis
• Dealing with Supplier payments and Tax matters
• Dealing with the Payroll and Settlements of the employees
• Interact with the Semi-annually performed External Audits
• Prepare Profit and Loss statements, quarterly and annual closing and cost accounting
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general
• Ledger accounts (GL), and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control Procedures
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
Accounts and Operations Manager
I have performed my duties as a Accounts and Operations Manager in Manufacturing Division of the Anam Traders. I was responsible for the all accounting activities at the Project and assist Project team regarding payment issues related to main subcontractors and Suppliers.
Following additional activities are under my Scope of Work:
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciles finished goods inventories
I am performing my duties as a Accounts Executive in Ministry. I am responsible for all accounting activities of my divisions up to the accounts finalization, with a team of 2 subordinate Accountants.
Following activities are under my Scope of Work:
• Assisting Finance Manager by preparing monthly cash flow statements, Flash Revenue statement, Bank reconciliations and Listing the Payables as per project & due date wise.
• Prepare and Discuss monthly MIS Reports to Financial Manager.
• Interface & verify all the Revenue invoices & receipts and book trade receivable and follow up.
• As a part of Budgets and Tender preparing team, analyzing the trends and perform analytical procedures on project costing.
• Oversee monthly Inventory Stock Reconciliation with the Stock Balance Report from Store and making appropriate adjustment entries.
• Verifying and account the Accruals, Work in Progress and Prepayments
• Follow Up with the Customer Regarding the Trade Receivable.
• Preparation of Projects wise, Material wise cost Reports and calculating the variance for Commercial Department.
• Creating new Ledgers, Cost Centers, Cost Codes, Suppliers on Peachtree Quantum 2010 software.
Master in Commerce
Accounting and Finance
Bachelor Of Commerce
Accounts and Audit