Najeeb Koliyad Abdulla, Deira, Dubai e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 055 2224325 /050 4702156
Objective: To be a part of an organization which provides a challenging work atmosphere and fosters ample growth prospects, where I can contribute and utilize my skills.
Experience: Many Years Gulf Experience in Accounts, Purchase, Operation and Sales Departments as Accountant, Stock Controller cum Purchase Coordinator, Admin Assistant as well as Sales Coordinator.
Accounts Division – Emirates Dimlaj Trading L.L.C, DUBAI A leading Trading Company with branches all over Middle East & Europe
Accountant – Above 5 years’ Experience (Since 2013 – Till Now)
1. Managing day to day operations of the accounts department
2. Managing accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
3. Maintaining and reconcile cash / financial accounts 4. Prepares and posts journal entries. 5. Preparing stock register periodically. 6. Generates month/year end reports (Trial Balance,Income statement, Balance Sheet)
7. Maintains and updates records of prepayments and accruals
8. Prepare and file VAT returns.
9. Reviews general and administrative expense accounts before month-end closing to ensure costs are charged to the proper accounts and cost centers
10. Reconciling and processing invoices, Suppliers’ credit memos and checking supplier invoice for payment. 11. Prepares Daily and Weekly Cash Reports, Facilitates wire payments/transfers through online banking. Correspondance with the bank for accounts related issues. 12. Generates and reviews AP reports. 13. To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
14. Handling Payment Sheet,Cheque Box.
15. Reconcile bank statements, Prepare and post monthly journals.
16. Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required.
17. Check to ensure online bank account numbers of suppliers are set up accurately and all payments are properly authorized.
18. Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings
19. Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sol
20. Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
21. Make bank deposits and keep up records
22. Check all financial transactions for accuracy
23. Disburse funds as needed. 24. Preparing Tele transfer to suppliers. 25. Assisting GM for letter drafting to suppliers, customers, etc… 26. Preparing quotations + pro-forma +commercial invoice+ sales returns, etc… 27. Providing accounting reports to management. 28. Costing and forwarding the same to management for fixing sell price. 29. Maintain up-to-date billing system, Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines 30. Other Financial General Administration duties as required
Purchase Division - Emirates Dimlaj Trading L.L.C, DUBAI A leading trading company with branches all over Middle East & Africa.
Stock Controller cum Purchase Coordinator (Since Nov 2009 – 2013)
1. Planning & Controlling the Inventory level to achieve a logical availability of materials. 2. Perpetual monitoring of Inventory and reordering the materials in the required time and volume based on the sales analysis and forecast. 3. Updating Re-order Point/Qty and Lead Time according to the requirement.
4. Coordination and follow-up with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure the materials are shipped and received in the required time. 5. Perpetual search for New/ Alternative suppliers with competitive price and quality. 6. Preparing RFQ and PO (Local & International) systematically as per the Pro-forma received from Suppliers. 7. Following and Receiving Commercial Documents from Suppliers. 8. Verifying the documents like Invoice, Packing List, B/L and Certificate of Origin and forward to clearing agent for Clearing Purpose from the port. 9. After receiving the goods physically in Store, verifying the Goods Receipt Note (GRN) whether all the goods are received in proper condition. 10. Creating Inventory parts & Sales Parts for the items. 11. Preparing Purchase Quotation,Invoices and Stock Receipt Voucher. 12. Preparing Costing for the Goods by taking to consideration of various factors like Freight charge, Clearing Charge, Offload charges, Commission, etc… 13. Preparing Goods Receipt Voucher (GRV) in the System. 14. Sales price setting in consultaion with the management and updating in the System 15. Preparing invoices and delivery orders as per customer requirements. 16. Making Sales & Purchase Returns in the System. 17. Preparing monthly, quarterly, and half yearly as well as annual stock reports and forward to upper management. 18. Downloading photos of products from the supplier website and updating in the system. 19. Preparing various transactions related to Samples for Customers, Stock transfer, Issue and Receipt of materials Systematically. 20. Coordinating and preparing various reports in respect to sales/purchase as well as administrative matters 21. Maintaining all relevant customer related data in the system. 22. Liaison with Various departments such as accounts and operation for the smooth flow of business. 23. Making Cash receipts entry and special orders.. 24. Follow up and update entire transaction in respect to purchase and sales in the system. 25. Keep tracking of important documents for verifying as well as filing.
Operation Division – Hassan Abul General Trading Co. WLL, KUWAIT
A leading trading company with branches all over Middle East.
Administrative Assistant (Since July 2007 – Aug 2009)
1 Assisting Operation Manager on all Operational and administration issues related to procurement, Ware housing, installations, storage, delivery, etc… 2 Liaison with different departments such as HR and Finance for the smooth flow of Human resource activities of Operation staff. 3 Coordinating between all the sections under operations department and overseeing processes to assure proper work flow. 4 Overseeing Document control and assuring proper execution of correspondence
5 Assisting Human Resource Department for the Operation man power requirements such as vacation/leave process, preparation of attendance, over time sheet, application form, renewal, etc... 6 Assessing all ‘purchase requisitions (PR)’ and scheduling with purchase department. 7 Preparing, Tracking and executing local and international Purchase Orders. 8 Providing the required Sales and Purchase Reports for the Management. 9 Independently handling Quotations and Customer Orders as per the Customer/Vendor requirements. 10 Preparing D/O (Delivery Orders) and making Invoices for the Sales Orders. 11 Assisting Supervisors by making Warranty forms, Completion Reports, IMR (Internal Material Requisition), RMA (returns), and Additional Orders. 12 Following up with factory for additional orders, create Pro-Forma, Purchase Orders (for Operation Department) and creating purchase Requisition. 13 Making Delivery Order against Cash receipt and handling Special Orders.
Purchase Division – Hassan Abul General Trading Co. WLL, KUWAIT
Inventory Controller / Purchase Officer (May 2004 to June 2007)
1 Perpetual monitoring of Inventory and reordering the materials in the required time and volume based on the sales analysis and forecast. 2 Updating Re-order Point/Qty and Lead Time according to the requirement. 3 Receiving pro forma from the relevant suppliers and verifying the same. 4 Making purchase order after verifying the prices given by the supplier. 5 Nominating the freight forwarder according to the mode of shipment. 6 Coordination and follow-up with suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure the materials are shipped and received in the required time. 7 Perpetual search for New/ Alternative suppliers with competitive price and quality. 8 Creating inventory part and sales part. 9 Handling special orders requested by the Customer. 10 Receiving and scrutinizing commercial / shipment documents from the suppliers and freight forwarders. 11 Costing and Sales price setting in consultation with management and Sales Dept. 12 Providing the required Sales and Purchase Reports for the Management. 13 Focus on the availability of the best sellers and the liquidation of slow movers. 14 Keep tracking of important documents for verifying..
Sales Division – Hassan Abul General Trading Co. WLL, KUWAIT
Sales Coordinator (Sept 2001 to April 2004)
1 To create awareness among the customers about the quality and range of Company’s products.
2 Making quotations and Customer orders as per the customer contracts. 3 Preparing delivery orders and invoices. 4 To keep a pro-active approach towards customer’s needs and queries and taking necessary measures to sort out the problems at the earliest to ensure the satisfaction of customers. 5 Co ordination with store keeper and delivery people for a prompt delivery. 6 Making Cash receipts entry and special orders. 7 Identify the slow-moving items and focus on the liquidation of same. 8 Preparing and Receiving Customer Returns from all dept’s such as Marble, San, Wood, Kit, Coat, etc, through system, as per the Return Vouchers. 9 Creating Credit invoices and Receiving Returned items in to inventory as well as transferring money to Customer accounts systematically. 10 Co-ordination and follow up with the sales team and store keeper to ensure the materials are received properly without any breakage/damage. 11 Handling of relevant documents Such as delivery orders and invoices of entire dept’s. And forwarding to accounts dept. for scrutiny. 12 Preparing and executing Material Transfer Voucher as per the requirements, from one location to another via system.
B-Com Graduate ( Calicut University) - 1995-1998 * Accounting Main * Hotel management.
V.H.S.E Course (Medical Laboratory Technician) - 1993 – 1995 Govt. Muslim Higher Secondary (Kerala, India)
* M. L. T (Main) * Physics, Chemistry & biology Computer Skills: MS Office (Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, Ms-Power point) Diploma in System Management (DISM) from Aptech Computers, Mangalore, Karnataka, INDIA. Tally (ERP 9) from Professional School of Accounting, Kerala, India.
Working knowledge of:
World’s Famous British Accounting ERP System - IFS (Industrial and Financial System)
American Designed Business Accounting System - SBT.
English & Arabic Version System – ASWAQ-5 & ASWAQ-6
English, Hindi, Arabic & Malayalam.
Nationality : Indian Marital Status : Married Sex : Male Visa status : On Residence Visa(transferrable and available to join immediately)
|Last Resume Update||September 16, 2018|
|Address||DUBAI, United Arab Emirates|