Personal Assistant with 10+ years of diverse experience in support to all levels of managers, efficient office management, handling official correspondence.
Complex scheduling and organizing meetings appointment and managing payroll, schedule coordination, and technical communication to positively contribute to organization. Proven success in the development in administrative processes.
|Last Resume Update||September 28, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Personal Assistant cum Admin
Responsibilities- Personal Assistant:
• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of the CEO and GM including appointments, meetings and his travel. Organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made E.g., meeting venue, presentations, project files and drawing and submittal of products and prices.
• Responsible for organizing the CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, meeting schedules and expenses.
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications to the CEO’s office, emails and walk in’s, ensuring correct department distribution.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, communicating meetings reminders, confirming venues and coordinating with GM, Site Engineers, and Supervisor and report to the CEO. Coordinating with departments on required information and processing the approvals.
• Communicating important updates and information. Drafting and writing high-quality reports as required by the CEO.
• Responsible for managing the CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
Responsibilities- Office Admin:
• Maintaining all Projects work – Meeting Client, coordinating with Site engineer and preparing project reports as per the work progress in the site. Keeping all records of the projects, drawings IR approvals, Submittal, BOQs.
• Making sure that all licenses (trade, vehicle, and any other) are monitored and renewed in a timely manner.
• Arrange visa (work permit, husband sponsored visa, visit visa etc.) for expatriates and their family. Collect all appropriate documentation necessary for visa and permits required to be processed.
• Bachelors in Computer Science