TO WHOME IT MAY CONCERN
B.E Electrical Engineer
Dubai Municipality Registered 114810
Society of Engineer Membership 2018/52083
Dubai Driving Licensed
3 Years UAE Experience (Total 7 Years)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cell No. +971 (0) 56 269 3002
Cell No. +971 (0) 55 956 8894
The HR Personnel
I would like to introduce myself as an aspirant wishing to be a part of your esteemed organization. I have a bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering from a reputed university of Pakistan. I am essentially seeking an opportunity to work in the field of Electrical.
Recently I am workingin Yousif Baqrain Building/MEP Contractor, Dubai as General Electrical Engineer SINCE Nov, 2016. Here I am responsible for Electrical Shop drawing designing and submitted to the consultant, Material submittal and approval; well as Supervising of MEP Site works as per approved drawings. Before that I was working as Electromechanical Engineer working with SAFAD TRADING ESTABLISHMENT, Abu Dhabi from April, 2015 to May, 2016. There I was responsible for Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting system supply, Installation, testing and commissioning of both fire alarm fire fighting system. I also have 4 years of work experience as Electrical Site Engineer with Habib Construction services (Pvt.) Limited Pakistan.
I believe that I have the correct skills and attitude to fulfill my role within your valued organization and if successful I feel I would begin to make an immediate contribution.
Realizing that it is not always possible to evaluate a person from summary statement, I will appreciate if you consider me for an interview and I could explain more about myself. I assure you that you will find me according to your requirements. Thank you for this initial consideration. I am looking forward to deal you in near future.
Engr. Naveed Arshad
|Last Resume Update||September 13, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
General Electrical Engineer
• Execution of LV system Installation, testing and commissioning of LV panels MDBs & SMDBs, Final DBs, Diesel Generator sets.
• Installation, testing and commissioning of electrical power, internal lighting and External lighting
• Reviewing the Design drawings and identify & highlight potential conflicts/problems early to solve in time by raising RFI
• Installation, testing and commissioning of Low current Systems including Fire Alarm, CCTV
• Control of work by periodic site inspection to maintain the quality after completion
• Preparation and sub mission of material submittals as per the project specification.
• Representing progress meeting with Main Contractor, Consultant and Client.
• In House testing co-ordination with inspectors and consultants.
• Coordinate with draughtsman for preparation of shop drawings, co-ordination drawings and as-built drawings of lighting, power, and low current systems.
• Preparation of final testing and commissioning report, operation maintenance manual as per contractual requirement.
I was working as an Electromechanical Engineer and responsible for:
• Preparing BOQ/Supply/Supervising the works on site in accordance with the contract documents and using the template and procedure established by the consultant.
• Addressing of fire alarm wiring layout from Panel to throughout the devices including SD, HD, MCP, Sounders also routing of emergency/exit lighting
• Fire Fighting work include GI/HDPE piping and their fittings layout according to site situation.
• Fire Pump work include UL/FM Approved Fire Pumps, their locked rotor Current calculation, Full Load Current and over protection current calculation with wire size and circuit breaker size.
• Testing, and Pre-Commissioning of fire alarm and fire fighting systems for mainly Building services projects as per the norms and standards.
• Checking and ensuring that the site is arranged as per the site management plan and that all measures are taken for site safety according to ADCD Rules & Regulation
Electrical Site Engineer
I had worked as an Electrical Site Engineer at Habib Construction. There I was responsible for:
• Installation, testing, commissioning of LV Panels, building internal lighting, street lighting, -48VDC System.
• Installation, testing commissioning of ELV (Fire alarm, Telephone, Data, CCTV, Access Control system, Public Addressing System).
• Material Submittal preparation and submission for consultant approval.
• Reporting to the seniors on work progress and planning to achieve project deadlines.
• Program schedule preparation for the Sub- contractors.
• Preparation of methodology of work & Planning
• Quality inspection on the installations .Raising Inspection for all completed works.
• Testing and commissioning of LV systems and handing over to the client
BE Electrical Engineering (4-Years)
My degree is attested from UAE Embassy.
Having Equivalence Certificate from Ministry of Education, UAE.
Society of Engineering Membership
Dubai Municipality approved