A dedicated, versatile, and goal- oriented chemical engineer- enthusiastic to apply hands on experience in environmental safety, occupational health and safety, engineering and technology, and quality management within chemical, manufacturing, and food industries.
|Last Resume Update||February 16, 2019|
|Address||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Technician Helper (Piping and Plumbing)
• Executing and maintaining water distribution network and underground fittings. Repair any damage which occurs in pipeline components.
• Checking the condition of installed pipeline under operation and gave suggestion for repair or replacement.
• Installation of PVC, PPR, and GI pipes and fittings of various diameters as per the direction of the senior engineer.
Quality Control Officer.
• Experience in food processing, production supervising, packaging material, Operation and production control, maintaining documentation, manpower arrangements.
• Responsible for all aspects of company Quality Assurance in compliance with local and international Food Safety Standards.
• Help to develop and maintain a culture in which quality production is top priority.
• Monitor performance across production areas to improve performance on a continual basis in response to risk assessment process, testing of incoming ingredients, outgoing products, observations and or incidents.
• Assists with the delivery of company production of consistent and measurable high quality standards
• Led HACCP initiative as well as on-going continuous improvement efforts including facilitating, organising, training and advising.
• Maintains, Monitor, review and implements GMPS, HACCP, SSOPs, and testing to ensure highest quality products and plant environment.
• Administer and monitor processes including coagulation, flocculation, filtration, sedimentation, pre and post- chlorination.
• Monitor and adjust chemical dosages to maintain quality standards.
• Provide preventive maintenance for the water treatment system.
• Operate pump stations, motors, valves gates to control and regulate water during the treatment process.
Quality Control Officer
• Carry out food safety and quality assessments in compliance to ISO 22000, HACCP Food safety plans, Food Quality plans, Environmental monitoring programs, finished product testing programs, and sanitation and hygiene programs.
• Ensure delivery of safety, quality products in a sustainable manner and with minimization of risk of contamination to the kitchen facility.
• Verify key critical control points for compliance with critical limits
• Monitor and reports on the effectiveness of HACCP/ Food Safety plan implementation.
• Monitor Food and raw materials supplier’s performance chemical and physical contamination hazards.
• Liaise with regulatory Authority and external Auditing organisations.
Degree in Chemical engineering