KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Achieving efficiencies and driving costs down.
• Managing & supporting new business implementations and project rollouts.
• Continually focused on driving down expenditure.
• Knowledge of national and international import/export legislation.
• Identifying safety compliance issues.
• Comprehensive knowledge of logistical procedures and processes.
• Eliminating obsolete and off-spec machinery, & reducing aging equipment.
• Identifying and quickly resolving any stock discrepancies that may occur.
• Years of Driving with Experience with also a Valid Driver’s License Class D
• Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
• Excellent team working skills with flexibility demonstration
Management oriented with demonstrated leadership skills
|Last Resume Update||June 16, 2019|