As a mechanical engineer with over eight years of industry experience, my diverse background includes valuable expertise in Production Planning and process planning. I am a hard worker who consistently extends the extra effort to exceed goals.
I enjoy managing multiple projects and the reward of guiding a project from conception to completion successfully. I contribute professional communication skills, strong Process design techniques, and effective product management to help bridge gaps between manufacturing, engineering, and marketing.
My experience working in all aspects of the industry allowed me to diversify my expertise, perform various roles, and complete projects on time. I have utilized my keen attention to detail to convert my designs into production.
I am excited to learn about the opportunities for an engineering position with your organization and am confident that I would be a great asset to your team. Please review my attached resume. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Regards
|Last Resume Update||July 23, 2019|
|Address||abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
• Distribution of work load to operators in order to achieve daily production target.
• Handling entire product manufacturing stage from planning, execution, quality of raw materials.
• Planning day to day production to achieve maximum production.
• Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
• Maximized productivity on the job by developing and implementing innovative production processes for new and existing products.
• Design and develop new systems, processes, and equipment to ensure manufacturing is efficient and effective.
• Assisted designers for Label designing.
• Manpower deployment.
• Machines Installation like Chillers,R.O Plant, press machine, pulper, crusher, steam Kettles ,ETP ,Bottle Filling machines ,labelling machines, tanks for storage and processing , line fitting etc.
• Maintain FSMS.
• Compliance with FSSAI
• Preparation of Production reports.
• Investigate and analyze problems and devise solutions that save money, time, and materials.
• Provided technical support to the team and helped speed the work process along.
• Monitor and control safety, quality and quantity in shift.
• Checking daily and monthly inventory and making reports.
• Reporting to Production Manager.
• Time study and line study.
• Planning day to day production to achieve maximum Production.
• Preparation of Production reports .
• Assisted head engineers with process and system development
• Surveyed sites, collected measurements and assessed project conditions
• Generated reports detailing progress data during all phases of work
• Worked on a new project of hydra crane fabrication and assembly line , with installation of machines like plasma cutting, hydraulic press machine etc. and installation of machines with tools ( lifting ,cutting ,grinding ,welding and paint booth) in fabrication line and (conveyor ,lifting tools etc )in the assembly line under Industrial engineering department. All drawings and layout prepared in Auto CAD
• Contacted vendors to ascertain and procure the necessary equipment and tools needed to successfully complete jobs
• Initiated updated drawing package to increase manufacturing productivity
• Utilized CAD drawings to provide design documentation