- 20+ years of total experience (18+ years in Warehouse, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, management consulting, SAP & SAGE ERP software solutions to business, and 2 years Dubai experience in Security & Safety).
- 12+ years of outstanding experience as a Warehouse, Logistics and Supply Chain Manager with an excellent hand-on experience in SAP SD, MM, LE, WM modules. 6+ years of extensive experience in management consulting as a SAGE Logistics Consultant & SAGE 100 ERP Implementation/Support Consultant with respect to logistics modules: Purchasing/Sales/Inventory and Warehouse Management. Having participated to 5+ successfully projects and full end-to-end Sage implementation life cycles.
- A Certified Logistics & Supply Chain Manager (CLSCM), an International Certified Warehouse Management Manager (CWMM) Awarded by American Institute of Management Studies (AIMS), a Certified Warehouse Management Manager (CWMM) attested by KHDA, and a Certified SAP ERP Material Management (MM) with an advanced & very strong exposure to configuration environment.
- As a versatile, motivated, dedicated, talented and bilingual (English & French) Warehouse, Logistics and Supply Chain Manager, I have a very strong expertise of business processes, an excellent management, leadership, interpersonal, exceptional organizational, planning, forecasting, communication, relevant customer handling skills and ability and more.
- Now looking for a challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing qualifications, knowledge, experience, ability, skills and also further my personal and professional development.
|Last Resume Update||October 15, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
SAGE 100 ERP CONSULTANT
Role: Responsible for monitoring management consulting and SAGE 100 ERP Implementation for small and medium-sized businesses.
Responsibilities and duties (No limited to the following):
• Working in partnership with clients, advising them in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
• Offering expert advice and expertise to client in order to help improve business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
• Understanding customer requirements and business objectives.
• Reviewing a company’s internal procedures, mechanisms or policies, and ensure these procedures are adequate, functional and comply with industry standards and top management's directives.
• Analyzing businesses, identifying strengths and weaknesses, identifying solutions to increase efficiency, and monitor supply chain performance.
• Developing functional specifications and conducting functional analyses.
• Leading implementation of SAGE 100 ERP by being an active Sage implementation team member to the end to end full life cycle project.
• Involving in all phases of SAGE methodology implementation step-by-step (Data migration/conversion to SAGE 100 ERP, Configuring Purchasing, Sales, Inventory and Warehouse Management, SAGE testing, key user training, preparing for production cut-off, providing ongoing support services, and functional support).
• Protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Apprehending criminals and evicting violators
• Reporting in detail any suspicious incidents
• Patrolling randomly or regularly building and perimeter
• Watching alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
• Answering telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours.
• Using radio in the proper manner, having clearing speaking voice.
• Watching for fire, security, medical and other physical hazards
• Composing reports of daily activities and irregularities, including damage to property or equipment, theft, unauthorized persons present or any other unusual activities
• Responding appropriately to medical, safety and other emergencies by working with law enforcement, paramedics, fire department staff or other local, state or federal safety or emergency officers
• Providing first aid in cases of medical emergencies
• Be vigilant to any strange thing that may harm someone, and have the very keen senses of sight, hearing, and smelling.
• Handling conflict.
• Ensuring that all safety precautions are adhered to
• Maintaining up-to-date visitors log book
• Answering alarms and investigating disturbances. Monitoring and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Certified Logistics and Supply Chain Manager (CLSCM)
Logistics & Supply Chain field
Certified Fire Safety
Certified Warehouse Management Manager (CWMM)
This certificate is attested by KHDA, Government of Dubai
Certified Warehouse Management Manager (CWMM)
This certificate is Awarded by American Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)
Certified SAP ERP Material Management (MM)