I am writing regarding your advertisement for the position of Collection Representative. I am a very suitable candidate for this position because I possess the skills and qualifications as mentioned in your job description. With my bachelor’s degree in and thirteen years’ experience in finance, I am sure in my ability to become a key member of your collections department.
As noted on the attached resume, I have a demonstrated ability to find clients who have unpaid and overdue bills and negotiate payment. Besides, I am able to track clients who have an outdated address utilizing different sources such as the Internet, credit bureaus, and neighbors. My skills in finding the reasons for the overdue bills will assist me to carry out active negotiations for your company.
Furthermore, I have proven organizational, analytical and communication skills, keen attention to detail, and proficiency in using Microsoft Office and collection software. My enclosed resume summarizes my qualifications and skills in the collection field.
I would like to speak with you about my ambition to excel in the credit and collections field and my abilities to perform this job efficiently. please contact me at the address above or via phone at 00971552315125
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and Ragards
|Last Resume Update||December 23, 2018|
|Address||abudhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Credit Risk & Field Verification Officer
• Visit Customers’ (PIL and SEMM) workplace, prepare report and sent to credit analysing department.
• Analyse paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills.
• Review files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts.
• Interact with customers to investigate the complaints.
• Looking after whole outbound sales for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
• Sourcing new Customers to bank.
• Reporting relevant matters to regional outbound sales head.
• Offer banking related customer service to vital Clients
• Conduct on-site presentations to educate prospective clients
• Maintain cultural knowledge of banking trends and competitive offerings
BA – Foreign Trade & Economics
Calicut University (1998)
PG Diploma in Computer Application
NIELT (Formerly Doeacc)- Govt of India