I am an Engineering (Mechanical) graduate with almost 8 years' (4 yrs in GCC) work experience in Turnkey Commercial & Industrial MEP, HVAC & Civil/Interior projects, which includes Project/Site/Resources Management. My aim is to pursue a strong career in project engineering & management field through continuous learning, growth and serve the industry in a more professional way.
Area of excellence include:
ü Project & Operation Management.
ü Man Power & Resources Management.
ü Strategic Management.
ü Good Team Player & Leader.
ü GMP Guidelines, Procedure and Quality Management.
ü Project Costing, Budgeting & Estimation.
ü Maintenance & Trouble Shooting Management.
|Last Resume Update||January 6, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Senior Project Engineer
Arabian International Contracting WLL (AIC) is an Electromechanical engineering contracting company offering services to Commercial and Industrial-Oil & GAS, metal industry Projects.
• Reporting to the Project Manager in order to agree on the course of action necessary help to complete the assigned project in a timely and successful manner within the engineering budget.
• Project Coordination, Stakeholder, Resources, and Procurement management.
• Drive the development of MEP/HVAC design from initial concept through construction drawing. Prepare & control Project Plan/Schedule Mechanical, Civil & Electrical activities.
• Prepare and submit Work Method Statement, Daily-Weekly-Monthly Project report, Project Schedule and Budget to the client and higher management.
• Assign tasks & responsibilities to team members & monitor their performance.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, Client requirements & tender documents and based on it, estimate project cost & budget.
• Monitor & Ensure project delivery with-in schedule time frame and specifications.
Dy. Engineering Manager
Bahrain Pharma Project is the First Pharmaceutical project in Bahrain. It Included conceptual Design, Construction, Installation, Validation, Commissioning of Building, GMP certified Facility- Production, QA/QC lab & Warehouse Areas, Production, Engineering machines & utilities & HVAC system controlled by BMS.
• Responsible for Planning, Execution, Commissioning & Validation and Maintenance and Troubleshooting activities as per schedule within targeted project tenure.
• Manage Project, Site, Procurement, Manpower, Contractors & Stakeholder and Resources.
• Performs energies and workforce analysis to prepare periodically CAPEX, OPEX, Project costing & Budget.
• Assist to get approval from EWA/Civil Defense, Municipality, GMP and local government authorities.
• Coordination between groups of an in-house and sub-contracted engineering team.
• Verify, check /prepare and ensure the accuracy of HVAC zoning, Plant, Process flow, Utility and Machine/Equipment positioning layouts, P&ID's and Electrical & Instrument Diagrams.
• Review and approve Doc. –URS, FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, Change orders, Method statement, Job Plan, Inspection request, Invoices etc. as per cGMP guideline & system standards.
• Successfully Installed & put in an operation HVAC system, Condensing Units, Air-cooled Chiller, Boiler, ETP plant, Water treatment plant, Air Compressor & Clean room and Production Equipment.
Design Engineering (Project
• Prepared conceptual HVAC, MEP Design, BOQ & Commercial offer on the basis of URS & submit to the client.
• Calculated Cooling & Heating load by following ASHRAE standards.
• Support Project sales & marketing and Assist in Project planning & Coordination with other Department.
• Studied, Analyzed, Prepared & Submitted tender documents and bid for same.
• Prepare AutoCAD design: HVAC classification, AHU, Pressure Zoning & Clean-Room Panel layout
• Designed plant layout as per GMP standard, for different pharmaceutical.
• Prepared Design, Drawings & Documents like DQ, IQ, PQ & OQ of clean-room & HVAC system.
• Planed & Managed Daily, Weekly & Monthly Fabrication production activities.
• Prepared Daily, Weekly & Monthly Fabrication production and job dispatch report.
• Scheduled client and consultant visit for FAT and generate associated reports.
• Prepared CNC Machine Program & Operate machines like Punching Machine (ERMAC), CNC Bending Machine (Hindustan), NC Cutting Machine (Hindustan) and give training of same to supporting staff.
• Prepared schedule of planned preventive maintenance of all Production Machines.
• Installed Pharma Equipment like Dynamic pass box, Static pass box, Vertical laminar air flow, Dispensing/Sampling Booth, Bio-safety cabinet, Air shower, etc.
EMBA in Sales & Marketing
Bachelor In Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineer with First Classes