|Last Resume Update||January 19, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Overall Responsibilities :-
• Multiple process of invoice-review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Reconcile vendor statement, research and correct discrepancies.
• Match purchase order, contract to invoice and enter invoice into Navision accounting system.
• sales related statement and transaction checking.
• Passing different journal entries.
• Ensure accounting and financial records are correct.
• Checking credit card related transaction and passing entries.
• Monthly bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation.
• Maintaining large volume of bank transactions.
• Passing tax credit note entries in accounting software.
• Monitoring all credit customer and their payment follow up.
• Customer ledger report and customer ageing report.
• Verifying, posting and reconciling intercompany transactions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Helping management in month end and year end closing.
• Vat related work.
• Communicate with all head cashiers for different queries and give suggestion.
• Consistently, accurately process payroll for 1000 employees.
• Perform payroll accounting, make payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
• Assist in payroll calculation, changes, deduction and withholdings.
• Calculate wages for overtime earnings and process vacation deduction.
• Calculating showroom incentive target and process for incentive.
• Address payroll inquiries from employees in a timely manner.
• Generate periodic payroll reports to management for review.
• Communicate with HR teams to make necessary changes/update for accounts.
• Passing entries for Visa, Labour card and Emirates id related expenses.
• Record employees visa, air ticket and settlement related information.
• Checking full and final settlement for cancel staffs.
• Checking bio-matric generated attendance sheet.
• Record all employee details in employee master.
• Record staff advances and loans.
• Booking monthly provisions for incentive, overtime and bonus.
• Making different journal vouchers and take approval from upper management.
Overall Responsibilities :-
• Accounts payable.
• Reconciliation of Vendor statement of accounts with purchase GL,
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Timely payment to the vendor and makes cheques for payment.
• Track credit customer and follow up collections from customer.
• Payroll accounting through WPS method.
• Daily sales report checking.
• Bank reconciliation end of the month.
• Credit card transaction reconciliation.
• Accounts Receivable.
• Check all petty cash expenses, supporting documents.
• Communicate with banks if any discrepancies occurred.
• Day to day entries posted in Peachtree software.
• Staff accommodation and store rent payment each month.
• Telephone bill, electricity bills timely payment.
• Making vouchers for payments.
• File all companies’ documents.
Bachelor of commerce