I am a mechanical engineer with nearly 4 years of gulf experience in Plant & Machinery Maintenance. As an ambitious and hard-working individual, I am often recognized for my commitment and ability by highly respected companies. I handle multiple tasks on a daily basis competently, working well under pressure. I have worked on a multiple project at a time and always works efficiently & give positive output in company favor with respect to machinery operation, maintenance, inventory control, cost control, & proper management of manpower & machinery. Frequent acknowledgment of my contribution from senior management illustrates my potential value to your company.
|Last Resume Update||January 19, 2019|
Mechanical Engineer-Plant & Machinery
• Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Key Member in the Implementation of Machinery O&M and Safety at site.
• Responsible for Mechanical Maintenance & Management of Construction Equipment.
• Preventive, Breakdown, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance of all Machinery.
• Diesel Engine, Hydraulic & Pneumatic System of Vehicle, Excavator, Dozer, Loader, Dumper, Compressor, Batching Plant, Concrete Pump, Transit Mixture, Gantry Crane, Tower Crane, Crawler Crane, Hydra, Winch Machine, Lifting Tools & Tackles Machinery etc.
• Ensure availability of necessary certified tools, material &equipment to perform the maintenance activity &delivered the machine on time.
• Fully conversant with Mechanical Safety norms and local authorities’ requirement.
• Daily general inspection of Construction & Earthmoving equipment.
• Inventory Control and Cost Control.
• Preparing spare parts schedule and arranging to procure them.
• Manpower planning, Job prioritization, resource management.
• Coordinator between Machine & Man Power.
• Track maintenance activity and prepare daily progress report.
• Follows-up with Workshop repair and maintenance of plant and equipment to ensure their availability on site or minimizes non-usage.
• Execution & Documentation for subcontractor machineries.
• · Managing Sub-Contractor Machinery.
• Maintaining the renewal of ROP (Royal Oman Police) Inspection, TPI (Third Party Inspection), RAS (Road-worthiness Assurance Safety) Inspection of vehicles & equipment every year.
• Investigate mechanical failure & unexpected maintenance issue.
• Successfully accomplished 3 major projects simultaneously as a supporting team with execution team.
• Worked with client like BP, Jacobs, OGC, Oman.