- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) Graduate.
- September 2013 Mechanical Engineering Board Examination Passer with PRC License Number: 0082939.
- Knowledgeable in CAD and Microsoft Office Literate.
- Familiar in Pneumatics, PLC’s and Hydraulics Equipment’s.
- Knowledgeable in Test Equipment especially Gravity Fed Handlers
- Troubleshooting, repair, design, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player and has good leadership skills.
- Can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Has commendable work ethics.
|Last Resume Update||July 23, 2019|
|Address||General Trias, Philippines|
• Directly responsible for support in sustaining the maintenance and improvement of Multitest MT9918 Gravity Fed Handlers and Zeus High Voltage Handlers.
• Performs Preventive Maintenance and Calibration to ensure equipment reliability and efficiency.
• Utilize diagnostic equipment to monitor equipment performance, to diagnose root causes, and to make reliability improvement recommendations.
• Performs setup and qualification of machines prior to production run.
• Dismantle, adjust and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and repair manuals.
• Use schematics, hand tools, electrical gauges and common test equipment for calibration, diagnosis and repair of equipment.
• Supervises Equipment Maintenance Technicians
• Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and conducts Advanced Trainings to Technicians
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering