- Offering “More than 5 Years” of Experience as CLINICAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST
- Experience in Developing & Reviewing treatment programs along with patients to encourage Exercise &Movement by using Range of techniques
- Possess Motivational management style with a record being able to deliver positive results Independently & under pressure
I am looking ahead to work in Professional growth oriented organization to the success of organization seeking a position that involves creativity ,challenges and that provides me an opportunity to constantly strive to explore, Innovate and excel in attaining organizational and individual goals. A consistently dependable team member, I can thrive in High pressure environment, Enjoy the challenges of meeting deadlines and working in a team.
STRENGTHS & SKILLS:
- Good Analytical, Interpersonal, communication & Listening skills coupled with well dedication and sincerity towards the Assigned job and Quick learner as well
- Expert Physiotherapist providing direct patient care in Outpatient, Inpatient, Sports injury on field management and Rehabilitation
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|
• To Diagnose and Manage pain, Movement dysfunction and Enhance Physical and Functional abilities of Patients.
• Taking patient History followed by conducting systemic review and Better Treatment options for providing advanced treatment techniques.
• Providing Interventions, conducting Re examinations, Modify treatment Interventions to Achieve anticipated goals and expected outcomes and to implement discharge plans.
• Maintaining accurate Statistical records of treated patients in both IN Patient & OUT Patient wards of the clinic.
• To be Professionally & Legally accountable for all aspects of his own work including maintaining punctuality & regularity at his work environment
• Effective Implementation of Advanced Rehabilitation techniques like Group therapy, Relaxation techniques, Manual therapy, Neuronal Mobilization Techniques. Follow up the treatment regularly and work as a Team along with colleague staff. To meet with the customer and/or the patient face to face
• To perform a thorough assessment according to the therapeutic needs of the patient by standard musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary and neurological assessment tools.
• To perform Risk Assessment and Quality of Life (QOL) assessment.
• Goal setting - To set physiotherapist’s and patient’s mutually agreed goals.
• To develop a detailed care plan towards achieving the desired goals.
• To follow Physiotherapeutic treatment regimen and standard practices by objectively measuring outcomes.
• To strictly follow the physiotherapy protocol (internationally established) designed for particular condition.
• To use physiotherapeutic skills to rehabilitate the bed ridden patient from dependency to independent lifestyle & to ensure active ADLs.
• To regularly discuss the cases with the Clinical Evaluation Team for better results.
• To perform the therapeutic management of the patient’s condition in adequate & timely manner.
• To educate the patient & their family to promote health & prevent disability.
• To perform follow up assessment and measure outcomes to know the progression of the patient.
MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY