My background includes hands on experience in Operation & Marketing in F&B, Hospitality and in Retail sector. Most recently, I worked as “Restaurant Manager” handling In house Dining along with the Institutions & Industrial catering too.
In addition to the above, I gained considerable experience in F&B, Customer service, Marketing-Online & Offline, Restaurant FOH/BOH Operations, Menu Engineering, Budgeting, Stock Planning, Cost Control, Purchasing, Staff Management, Training and Hiring during my past employment as an Area Manager for Restaurant Chain.
I have successfully accomplished a year long training program in “Customer Service, Business Communication, Digital Marketing, Cost Control, Delegation Skill, Emotional Intelligence” conducted by “Manipalexecutive Education, UAE”, also bring to the table strong computer proficiency in MS Offices, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator.
|Last Resume Update||September 29, 2019|
|Address||New Delhi, India|
• Operations & Marketing for all 04 Brands including “Annapoorna” & 08 outlets of
Habeebee Food Group, the food division of “Arabia Holdings LLC” throughout the UAE.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for restaurant events in house/offsite.
• Design and executes restaurant-related social media posts and public event’s communication, monitors social media activity, respond to comments.
• Adherence to SOP, Implement policies and protocols to control restaurant operations efficiently.
• Revenues and profits generation through Online (Zomato, Talabat, Uber, MakeMyMeal) and offline marketing.
• Brand promotion through word-of-mouth and restaurant event.
• Manage and oversee the entire operation of Cloud Kitchen named “Navras Tiffinwala”
• Controlling operation cost by Routing, Planning, Tracking & Timely renewals of vehicle registration, insurance utilize the fleet and staff at its maximum productivity.
• Monthly P&L review to control Inventory, Purchases and to monitor the food cost.
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
• Supplier Listing, Rate negotiation & contracting to control purchasing.
• Conducting Regular Meeting with Servicing & Kitchen Team to Maintain the restaurant’s revenue, cut wastage, enhance profitability and quality deliverance.
• Oversee closely quality and hygiene of the food cycle from preparation till delivery
• Mess Hall buffet setup and cleanliness of furniture and equipment.
• Arabic/ Asian/Continental Menu planning based on Camp Guest strength.
• Ensure that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the clients.
• Following Hygiene and food safety, a timely checkup of the equipment, food supply expiry, food temperature maintenance, kitchen cleanliness.
• Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
• Ensure food safety systems are robust through compliance with HACCP, Comply with all health and safety regulations
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions to Camp Boss.
• Adherence to SOP to ensure efficient operations, as well as maintain high Hygiene, production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Maintaining the confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
• Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
Sr. Manager Marketing & Sales
• Generating revenue through MICE & FIT through Leisure, Corporate and Catering.
• Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarization/site inspection trips to hotels by
• Identifies, qualifies and solicits new catering business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
• Maintains rate integrity of the hotel and maximizes revenue opportunities.
• Feedbacks to the management on various room rates and product packages that are in the market.
• Maintains a good understanding of the market dynamics in terms of rate, business trends, and other product offers.
• Adherence to Organization SOP’s and punctuality.
• Focus primarily on the Corporate and Group Business segments.
• Attends all pre-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Event Manager.
• Conduct & Participates in weekly sales & marketing meeting.
• Continuous Updating the database of DMCs, OTAs, group and M.I.C.E. leads and ensure implementation.
• Reporting to the Area Manager & Operation Manager, NINE WEST – KUWAIT.
• Addressing issues that arise from staff or customers complaints/ grievances.
• Maintaining optimum inventory levels in the stores for all SKU’s by doing Inter-store Transfers, Maximize on buying trends, customer needs, Price points, Selling Trend.
• Deal with all store overall performance, Monitor sales and KPI’s.
• Undertaking necessary actions to accelerate the sale of slow movers & have stock ageing under acceptable levels.
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Develop a stocking pattern for stores & warehouses based on store categorization, performance, location, customer profile etc to optimize stock holding at all times.
• Ensure proper allocation of merchandise based on the sales trend & demand.
• Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Brief and guide the staff on the achievement of the daily/weekly/monthly sales target.
• Prepare Monthly re-orders for the store listed categories.
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
• Guest oriented approach, striving to retain guests and en-cash repeat and referral opportunities.
• Enhancing Unit Business through FIT, MICE, Leisure/ Corporate group, Inbound Agent.
• Leading Reporting to the North Head(Renaissance Marriot, Goa).
• Collation of Database and identifying target segments.
• and Motivating the team of Sales & Telemarketing Executives.
• Conducting educational / FAM trips for potential Guest to boost Hotel Sales.
• Ensuring a smooth and hassle free group movement and executing the conferences.
• Post-Follow-up with the Guest to ensure about their pleasant experiences.
• Representing the unit in various Travel Fair (TTF/SATTE), Local Travel Meets, various trade shows, functions as and when required.
Post Graduation Diploma