• Produced and reported the company’s complete financial systems including the balance sheet, monthly income statement, cash flow, forecasting, cost benefit analysis, trend analysis, sales & services pipeline and profitability using manual and automated dashboards
• Enhanced efficiency of operations by studying the BU ROI vis-à-vis bench strength to optimize resource usage and prevent misallocation of resources.
• Suggested re-negotiation of project payment terms – i.e. in line with resource consumption or expected expenditure for smooth cash flow management
• Capitalized on the opportunity to research the market and understand the company’s business processes thereby formulating practical industry recommendations to the C-level executives
• Analyzed and suggested that a regulated payment cycle not only reduces average Accounts Payable by 12% but also leads to marked reduction in bad debts in conjunction with years with a mismatch.
• Implemented quarterly sales (travel and expense) budgets to eliminate cost uncertainty in Profitability report and to estimate the quarter where we would be breaking even.
• Devised regular and transparent communication with the sales team to arrive at the three-year growth projection model and realized the present valuation of the firm
• Capitalized on the role as the SPOC for the global ‘Salesforce’ rollout to develop a more efficient and streamlined CRM handling capability by ensuring data consistency across the projects
|Last Resume Update||September 14, 2018|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Masters in Global Business (Investment Banking and Wealth Management)
Bachelors in Economics (Hons)