Post Snr.Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Educational qualification Diploma in Civil Engineering (Thyagarajar Polytechnic Alagappanagar Thrissur 1997-2000)
D-Civil (Govt. ITI Chalakudy Thrissur 1994-1996)
Pre-Degree (Calicut University 1992-1994)
Computer knowledge Microsoft Excel & Word, Auto CAD
Career and personal achievements in brief:
- Proficiency in all aspects of tendering, conditions of contracts and measurements for major civil engineering projects
- Quick assessment on project drawings and specifications
- Association with firms of international repute
- Excellent contacts with suppliers and subcontractors of various disciplines
- Updated knowledge on current market trends and materials
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with other sections of the organization
Now working with M/S DUBAI CIVIL ENGINEERING. DUBAI,U.A.E as Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
Now working as a Snr.Project Quantity Surveyor for the Project Al Batha Tower, Business Bay.
Client – Al Batha Real Estate
Project Value – AED 264,000,000.00
- a) Project – Kingdom of Sheba at Palm Jumeriah
Client – IFA Hotel&Resorts
Project Value – AED 370,000,000.00
- b) Project – Palma Residences (104 Villas)
Client – Nakheel
Project Value – AED 194,000,000.00
- c) 23 Marina Tower– 4B+G+90 Residential Tower at Dubai Marina
Client – Hircon International
Project Value – AED 484,000,000.00
d) Park Island – 4B+G+40(4Towers) Residential Tower for EMMAR Properties at Dubai Marina
Client – EMMAR
Project Value – AED 560,000,000.00
2) M/S ACTCO GENERAL CONTRACTING CO.L.L.C,DUBAI, U.A.E
From April 2004 to December 2008, worked as a Quantity Surveyor.
a) Dubai Metro Main Power Stations.
Project value – AED 42 million
Client – R.T.A
Main contractor-JT Metro JV
b)Jebel Ali Power& Desalination Plant Station ‘M’
Project value – U.S.$.90 million
Client – DEWA
Main contractor- DOOSAN.
c) Worked as Quantity Surveyor in Tendering & Estimation department.
d) Jebel Ali Power& Desalination Plant Station L Phase-II
Client - DEWA
Main contractor- HYUNDAI
e)Worked as Site Engineer for the project132/11 KV Salahudin Substation
Client - DEWA
Main contractor- E.T.A
3) M/S ASHIANA HOMES (P)LTD. NEW DELHI - INDIA
From June 2002 – March 2004 worked as a Junior Civil Eng.
G+4 Residential building complex for Oil India.
G+8 Residential building complexes.
4) M/S VIKAS&ASSOCIATES NEW DELHI – INDIA
From July 2001 - May 2002 worked as a Junior Civil Eng.
G+8 Residential building complex for Border Roads Authority.
- Proper understanding of project specifications, drawings and conditions of contract
- Take off the quantities in accordance with the bill of quantities, tender specification and drawings.
Rate analysis of activities making use of material purchase prices from the Purchase section and review of subcontractors’/suppliers’ quotations
- Assess deviations and exclusions from contract
- Attending technical and financial negotiations
- Project quantity surveyor for the project Civil works.
- Preparing the monthly Interim Payments for various jobs.
- Preparation of cost assessment for Variations.
- Preparation of Subcontractor’s Payment Certificates
Date of birth 20th May1977
Sex/Marital status Male/Married
Languages known English, Hindi, Malayalam
Driving License Valid UAE Light Vehicle driving license
Positive and healthy outlook to life.
|Last Resume Update||June 12, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENG.