SAJITHA M S
M S RESIDENCY
FORTKOCHI - 682 001
Mobile : +91 9746711163
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging and responsible career in "Human Resource" which allows innovative and bold decision making as well as sharpening skills in new technologies.
A performance driven professional with 3 years of experience in HR Generalist, end to end recruitment and Pay roll management and 7 years of experience in Office Administration.
December 2017 to till date in SHERLYS GROUP, Thoppumpady, Ernakulam
Designation : Asst Manager - HR
2015 October to November 2017 in OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD, Regional Office, Ernakulam
Designation : Senior HR - Executive
2010 August to October 2015 in SOLUTIONS LAW CHAMBER, Kacheripaddy, Ernakulam
Designation : Office Secretary
2007 January to August 2010 in BLAZE & CO- LAWYERS, Kacheripaddy, Ernakulam
Designation : Stenographer
Recruitment (IT/ Non IT)
- CV sourcing (through portal eg:- Naukri, Careers, Database etc), screening of the appropriate candidates matching with the job requirements. Taking initial telephonic rounds.
- Coordinating overall rounds of interviews.
- Preparing offer letter, appointment letter, trainee letters.
- Conforming hotel bookings and travel tickets for the new joiners with the coordination of Admin dept.
- Issuing visiting cards and id cards, creating email id with the coordination of network dept, creating employee id and giving access in HRMS/ HRIS and thereby circulating other mailers related to the joining formalities of new joiners.
- Presiding over the induction programme, preparing the joining kits, filling the documents.
- Processing of bank forms for the new salary accounts of new joiners.
- Handling the Confirmation and Evaluation process of the employees.
- Preparing Confirmation letters and Appraisal letters.
Employee engagement activities
- Prepares daily HR greetings, mailers for festivals/ days and its related initiatives.
- Prepares other engagement activities such as circular, birthdays cards etc.
- Coordinating events and important initiatives taken by HR department.
- Liasonning with the PF, ESIC and Labour law consultants.
- Completing the related operational works of respective compliance to be submitted on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and on yearly basis.
Attendance/ Leave management
- Adding and carry forwarding leaves in HRMS/ HRIS software (as per leave policy).
- Coordinating with Accounts dept for the salary process that includes preparation of Attendance sheet and other related inputs needed for the salary process.
- Co-ordinating and preparing the Full and Final settlement process.
- Preparing the holiday calendar.
- Handling all documentation and related works to exit process which includes Arranging a formal meeting with the employee's reporting manager.
- Finalizing the relieving date and sending an acceptance/ rejection mail against the resignation mail.
- Completing the termination checklist from the employee.
- Taking an exit interview and completing the exit interview form from the prospect employee.
- Releasing the Experience and Relieving letters.
Training & Development works
- Training & Development works like identifying trainers for specific training topics such as Negotiation skills, Material management, Project management and had also identified faculties for (one-to-one mentoring sessions) for nurturing certain employees.
- Arranging meetings with the identified trainers and finalizing upon the training quotation, training schedules, needs and other related things.
- Handling overall HR documentation works.
- Updating MIS (miscellaneous) on timely basis.
- Maintaining Employee master.
- Updating employee information in HRMS/ HRIS.
- Managing and Verifying expenses of employees.
- Calling employees on monthly basis for any Grievance handling.
- Managing Vendor payments and related works.
Reason for leaving present employment : Career Growth
Age and Date of Birth - 33 yrs, 13th August 1985
Father’s Name - M A Salam
Nationality - Indian
Religion - Islam
Marital Status - Married
Languages Known - Malayalam , Hindi & English
Educational Qualifications - MBA (HR Finance)
Passport No - R9734949
Date of Issue - 21/02/2018
Place of Issue - Cochin
I hereby declare that all the details furnished are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
|Last Resume Update||September 17, 2018|