- High-performing Management professional with more than 15 years' experience in leading teams with well-known financial institutions like Standard Chartered Bank, Leader Capital Services, Shriram Properties.
- Adept at optimizing business operations, business development, expansion of marketing network while managing and understanding competition, consequently achieving and providing high productivity standards.
- Track record of excellence demonstrated by winning Best Performance Awards for securing the best number in account resolution in the history of the company.
- Proficient in Portfolio management aspects related to various products.
- Coherent personnel with proven time/decision-making, multi-tasking and problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Risk Management Time Management Team Leadership Computer skills Credit Analysis Problem solving skills
|Last Resume Update||January 29, 2019|
|Address||dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Senior Assurance officer-Credit
w Manage the processes to support acquisition of CCPL applications through the alternate channels in accordance with the given credit policies.
w Upfront mandatory checks with regard to customer profile, employment status and industry, financial position, existing liabilities, aggregate exposure to DB and capability of repayment to ensure submission of error free applications to maintain minimal turnaround time.
w Reviewing customer's records with Central Bank Report and Collection & Blacklist to minimize risks associated with customer's integrity, credibility, repayment history and relationship with other banks as per compliance guidelines.
w Liaising between various departments (Policy, Business, Credit, Operations, and Collections & Fraud Control Unit) of the bank to ensure smooth processing of CCPL applications.
w Strict adherence to all laid guidelines & procedures & ensure due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering & other regulatory requirements whilst maintaining a healthy approval rate
w Ensure records pertaining to error rates are maintained & updated.
w Ensure reduction in individual and overall error rates not to exceed more than 1%.
w Maintaining Daily MIS on submission / Approval / Pending & Rejects
w Month-end reconciliation of team figures
w Ensure Compliance to quality of authenticated documentation and policy parameters
w Drafting the client profile proposal for the High value segments.
w Preparing the root cause analysis if in case error occurs and preparing immediate action plan to avoid repeated errors.
w Well versed with credit policies and training the same to the respective team managers/support officers.
w Raising RMS for system related access for new joiners.
Master of Business Administration(MBA)
Specialized in Finance and HR