Senior HSE Specialist and MSc Certified with proficiency of over 3 decades in HSE Management, Fire Protection & Safety as well as Auditing majorly in Upstream Oil & Gas (Drilling / Production) and Downstream Oil & Gas industry (Oil / Gas Processing and LNG plant) domains. Currently working with Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Co. Ltd. (ADGAS), U.A.E. as Senior Operational Safety Specialist and acting HSE manager in his absence. Holding master degree in occupational health and safety management from Loughborough University-UK with a strong background of technical & operational administration of HSE management system (HSEMS).
My core skills are ensuring the effective implementation of the Company HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives with respect to the Health Safety Environment Management System (HSEMS)
Proficient in conducting HSE Internal & External Audits, Ensuring that an effective HSE risk assessment & management is in place and that all critical tasks are assessed for their HSE risks. Expert in Developing and controlling HSE related documents including HSE Manual, HSEMS, Emergency Plans and Procedures Manual, Crisis Management Manual, HSE Training Manual, Hazardous Substance Manual plans. Skilful in monitoring the implementation of HSE requirements for all planned and on-going Projects, Ensuring that all company’s contractors comply with HSE rules and regulations, Sets, monitoring and controlling the Division budget and ensuring the availability of sufficient resources. Identifying/reviewing HSE training needs and providing comprehensive training to entire company’s divisions, reviewing the accident / incident reporting system and ensuring investigations are carried in the most effective manner and all recommendations are appropriately tracked.
Involved in HSE Studies:
- Safety Case for Oil Processing Plant - Abu Dhabi Oil Company, Japan in 2006
- DAS Pre-Fire Study on 2008 and updated 2013
- Safety Case for LNG Plant - ADGAS Company at DAS Island on 2007 and Updated 2012
- HSE Critical Equipment Systems (HSECES) Register in 2012
- Safety Case for Oil processing Plant – Joint ADMA/ADGAS Companies on 2008 and updated on 2013
- Major Re-HAZOP Study for Train 1, 2 & 3 and Loading Facilities in 2011 and 2012
- HAZOP Studies for the Technical Modifications in Running Plant
- Waste inventory study for offshore facilities and Mubarras Island 1995-1996
Involved in the following projects
- Integrated gas development (IGD) project (2010-2013)
- Offshore Associated Gas (OAG) project 2008-2010
- Sour gas injection facilities project to minimize flaring of H2S gas 1997-2000.
- Demolish and re construction of central facilities plat form (1995-1996)
- International Member of American Society of Safety Engineers
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Member
- Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- International member of American Society of Safety Engineers
|Last Resume Update||November 7, 2018|