- More than 10 Years UAE Experience.
- More than 6 Years Diversified Experience of administrative services & Planning in different Industries Including Oil & Gas, Manpower & Human Resource.
- Manage all the administrative and organizational responsibilities of the manager/managers working in the department.
- Handle all matters of communications and correspondence of the manager and provide administrative or clerical support necessary to run the department effectively.
- Co-ordinate with other Management Assistants in areas that require joint effort.
- Perform various secretarial work, including answering the phone, making calls and dealing with the fax machine.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Provide full support to a manager, a group of managers or even a whole department administratively and organizationally.
- Maintain and devise office systems, including filing, data management etc.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files and managing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
|Last Resume Update||July 14, 2019|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Administrative Assistant for Legal Consultants
Supporting the English speaking team of up to 3 Legal Consultants based at ADJD. Motivated and organized Administrative assistant. Key responsibilities : Diary management, Assist in creating Presentations, Charts/graphs, databases, spreadsheets, and materials for meetings, compose basic email communication responding to internal clients and external clients, arranging meetings and conferences, carrying out general secretarial and administrative duties.
Ensures proper implementation and smooth administrative of the Division's activities in the areas of manpower, recruitment, replacement, transfer, and termination of personnel, services, contracts, security passes / clearance, and mobilization of personnel.
Administrative Assistant and Technical / Service Coordination
- Provides a variety of administrative services for Business Support Division. Including the management of all office records and manager’s activities.
- Ensures proper implementation and smooth administrative of the Division's activities in the areas of manpower, recruitment, replacement, transfer, and termination of personnel, services, contracts, security passes / clearance, and mobilization of personnel, business process updates, risk management meetings etc.
- Handle the communication of the manager with the senior management of the organization.
- Perform and coordinate the administrative activities of the office and store, retrieve, and integrate data for dissemination to clients and staff.
- Maintain and organize diaries, planning and scheduling of proper appointments and meetings.
- Create presentations, documents, reports, and using digital graphics and desktop publishing software.
- Provide orientation and training for new staff.
- Ensures urgent service requests are met and implemented as per company's rules and regulations.
- Coordinates annual leave program, in-house/ external training for Division's personnel and ensures leave relief coverage, where necessary
- Arranges and co-ordinates with external consultants for their services for the company.
- Coordinated Administrative Support for ERP MAXIMO Oil & Gas Upgrade Project.
- Coordinates and liaises with all divisions for leadership conferences, exhibition, seminars and various campaigns such as our Future (VMV), Marhaba, Best Initiative Scheme and Innovation Award.
- Coordinated meetings with customers.
- Attended telephone calls.
- Co-ordinated Faxes & courses.
- Drafted letters & memos.
Bachelor in Business Management
Business management and operation involves the planning and execution of strategies and systems to make a business or corporation work properly.
Management and operations is a branch or specialization within the field of business. An individual who studies this concentration may specialize in any number of sub-concentrations, each one carrying its own skill requirements. One can study customer service management, which would require excellent communication and people skills. Other possible areas of specialization could include business administration, which requires a broad understanding of the business world, or office management, which requires strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask.
Diploma in Business Administration Accounting
Business administration programs typically focus on core business concepts in areas like accounting, management and marketing. Finance concentration options can have more focused coursework, including subjects like: