Attention: The Manager
Sub: Seeking Suitable opportunity in Admin / Document control / Cashier / Teller /
Payroll / Logistics / Stores
With reference to the subject matter, given my experience and exposure in various faculties, my
commitment to achieve success both at professional and personal level and to make valuable
contribution to the organization, I hereby exhibit my Curriculum Vitae for your kind perusal.
My current visa status is ‘On VISIT’ and I am desperately seeking a suitable opportunity in a field
related to or in and out of my experience as well.
I assure you that the disciplines which I had been in, very well relates to customer service along
with an authoritative role within an organization and among staffs that could be absolutely worth
for the nature of business you are in and relevant to the faculty personnel you are looking for.
Please provide me with a chance in serving your esteemed organization and to showcase my
talent and ability and I assure you to establish myself capable enough in grasping my work within
a limited span of time.
Looking forwards towards an early interaction and a favorable response from your side.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Contact Phone: +971 54 4361167
Field(s) of Experience:
Office Administration, Document Control, Payroll,
Logistics/Stores, Registration Coordination,
AutoCAD (Design & Drafting tool) Training,
Small-scale business entrepreneurship
Mobile: +971 54 4361167
Visa Status: On VISIT
Given my experience, exposure and commitment to achieve success both at professional and
personal level and to make valuable contribution to the organization.
EDUCATIONAL & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering (3years) from Belgaum, BTE, Bangalore, India.
• Matric (10th) and Inter (10+2) from Senior Sec. School Sector-4 Bhilai, CG (CBSE), India.
• MS-Office & AutoCAD.
Dec 2018 – May 2019 (6m) - Hyundai Dealers, Kerala, India
• Checking & updating with sales executives, customer service representatives related to
any sale of cars on a daily or timely basis.
• Coordinating with a team of officers dealing with temporary permit for vehicles.
• Detailing about the legal process for untimely or pending installments or monetary return.
• Working with the accounts department for the receivables pending and lay more
emphasis working towards smooth cash flow.
• Communicating or meeting up with customers related to pending or untimely receivables
• Informing the legal department within the organization to update about the customers
interactions or long-time pending loans.
Dec 2011 – Mar 2017 (5yrs & 3m) - JL Williams, Dubai, UAE
• Maintaining attendance of staffs & visitors through entry-exit registers.
• Preparing payroll timesheets of employees and make data entry to be sent to the HR and
• Provide general support to visitors, dealing and discussing personally or through
telephonic conversation regarding basic queries, answer and direct phone calls.
• Maintain contact lists, organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms and maintain a filing
• Order office supplies & stationaries; Book travel arrangements; Submit and reconcile
expense reports; Prepare and monitor invoices.
• Maintain records related to list of buses, bus drivers, coordinating bus timings, bus-wise
expenditure report, copy of driving licenses & contact numbers of drivers.
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc and
Coordinate office procedures.
• Draft letters and emails on behalf of other office staff; Receive, sort and distribute Reply
to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Maintain service records, timesheets of staffs.
Sep 2006 - Sep 2011 (5y) - Star Technical & Trading Services, BAHRAIN
Payroll Time Keeping & Stores Assistant
Job Responsibilities in Time Keeping & Payroll
• Make sure of having attendance of the employees through the entry-exit register or by
calling up names in case of skilled and unskilled category of staffs
• At times, locating the workers by either confirming it with their superiors or by personally
visiting the spot of work to ensure exact attendance of the employees.
• Preparing payroll timesheets of employees and making data entry for the records to be
sent to the head office.
• Computation of the total working time of employees along with the OTs and put into
record to route it to the payroll section.
• Making arrangements to dispatch monthly salary payment for the employees.
Job Responsibilities as a Stores Assistant
• Check, Update & Maintain stock inventory like the opening, consumed and closing stock
items and quantities.
• Good knowledge of data entry and MS Office.
• Proactive towards scrutinizing and availability of items with continuous requirement.
• Always in contact with the Superior in charge or the procurement team by making aware
of the items needed urgently or otherwise.
• Responsible for maintaining petty cash.
• Maintain proper arrangements of stocks within the store with proper labeling for quick
access and most required items.
• Checking the items on delivery from the suppliers.
• Communicating and checking with the Quality Control Team if it abides with their
• Maintaining proper records of communication through emails.
Jan 2003 – Mar 2006 (3y 2m) – Bin Saifan Contracting, Sharjah, UAE
• Perform document control duties which include registering all the incoming and outgoing
correspondence, preparing or converting drawings to PDFs or DWFs formats, transmitting
drawings and documents and other related documentations from project site.
• Filing, organizing, maintaining all documents like drawings, specifications, emails, etc. and
emailing their location in the system to technical departments.
• Maintain the project master document register for tracking all technical and non-
• Responsible for managing emails, queries and distributing to the concerned personal for
• Consolidate all progress reports from project site and submit to each department head
for weekly progress report, project cost and schedule.
• Maintain and arrange schedule of all the engineers assigned for weekly meetings which
includes set up and coordinate meetings.
• Prepare and compiling all invoices related to expense report such as travel order, medical
expenses and other personal business in addition to being responsible for monitoring
stationary, inventories, supplies and purchase orders.
• Provide assistance during QA/QC audit with documents such as drawings, transmittals
and other specification needed.
• Ensure document submissions are complete and accurate as per the engineer’s response
by effectively following the company’s standard procedure.
Aug 1999 – Sep 2002 (3y 1m) - S.S. Electricals & CAD Training Center, Bhilai, INDIA
• To start with, after academics, continuing with my family business and proprietorship of
S.S. Electricals dealing in business of electrical accessories, devices and equipment.
• In addition to that providing AutoCAD training, a software tool used in the preparation of
Engineering design and drawings.
• Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make a significant contribution to the
• Apt to manage multiple responsibilities without compromise in detail, quality and time.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
• Capable of working in group & team.
Name : Sandeep Kumar
Date of Birth : 28/08/1976
Father’s Name : K. Sukumaran Nair
Permanent Address : MIG–1–736, HUDCO, Amdinagar, Bhilai, Dist.–Durg, C.G., India
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport Details : No. R4642311; Date of Expiry: 16/10/2027
Visa Status : On VISIT
Driving License : Valid UAE Driving License till 2024
Contact No. : +971 54 4361167
E-mail Id : email@example.com
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Malayalam.
Hobbies & Interests : Sports and Music
References : Upon Request
|Last Resume Update||June 15, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|