Experience in MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Word, PP, Outlook), MS Project & demonstrated skills in Records & Database Management, Data Analysis. Carry out Daily Administrative Activities. Handle information processing, filing, archiving & retrieval. Able to multitask, prioritize & manage time efficiently. Workload Scheduling. Manage and order office supplies. Organizing & managing new employee orientation, on-boarding & training programs, Job Planning & Execution, QC, Process Enhancement, T&D, Man Management, Spread sheets/ Reports, Executive Supports, Meeting & Event Planning, Team building & Supervision, Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures, Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned, Maintain adequate supplies of plant stationary, File & update contact information of employees, Coordinate with Facilities Management or Procurement & Contracts, Preparing SOP Manual.
|Last Resume Update||July 10, 2019|
|Address||Sabia 11, United Arab Emirates|
• Participate as leader in Inspection Survey of Roof top Grid connected Solar PV System (SPV 1 to 20 KW).
• Written book on Electrical Safety Analysis for Solar Mechanic.
• Work on Solar Resource Assessment and Energy Generation Estimation from Grid connected SPV and comparison of energy generation using satellite-based data & ground data performing probability exceedance analysis.
• Financial Model analysis. PV system design and energy yield estimation by simulation software tool like PVSYST, Helioscope. Familiar with MS Project for Planning and AutoCAD for SLD, Array structure designing.
• Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
• Contribute to business development by usage evaluation, scoping and pricing of proposals. • Study space allocation analyze cost and inform concern department head accordingly.
• Weekly workload planning schedules & reporting on project pipeline, prepare project status report, perform site visits to evaluate the project progress.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with suppliers. Manage the coordination between customer and the team members.
• Handling start up and shut down of plant. Sampling of product. Action taken against any abnormality.
• Root cause analysis to prevent recurrence. Wastage reduction of production. Reprocess & reuse of rejection. Planning, scheduling & allotting the work force for breakdown Machineries to reduce the breakdown time. Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques and modifications.
• Ensuring accident-free operation and achieve plant safety objectives.
• Final cell quality checking and maintaining the world class criterion.
• Direct involvement with Quality Circle Activity through PDCA, Ishikawa Diagram, Pareto Analysis, 5S, kaizen.
• Organize meetings in liaison with concerned parties to ensure meetings are properly planned & to avoid conflicting & overlapping schedules. • Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping. • Handle information processing, filing, archiving & retrieval; ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness, integrity & confidentiality of documents. • Effectively communicate via phone & email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality & in time, while adhering to the Company Standards, policies and procedures. • Manage travel & accommodation services for the Line Manager. • Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible. • Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. • Preparing and issuing WPO and follow up with suppliers. • Answer & field general queries to the team, Provide secretarial support to the Executive team.
MBA in Energy Management
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering